This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Three Voices: kare reads for SilverLining

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
kare
Sage

Three Voices: kare reads for SilverLining

Post by kare »

Hi, SilverLining,

What question or situation would you like me to do a reading on?

Thank you!

kare
SilverLining
Seer

Re: Three Voices: kare reads for SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Hi!
I'd love some insight on how handle the current situation of my love life.
A brief back story, I have a lingering situation with my ex that I am starting to get fed up with and I don't know if I want to deal with that or try anymore. :roll: There is someone else I'm thinking of pursuing. Nervous about it cause we are kind of friends and I'm not all that sure how I will feel for him if we move to that type of relationship but I feel potential. I'm hesitant about doing anything right now about either of them. Any help would be great!

I'm assuming I open up a separate thread for your question?
*SilverLining*
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Yes, you open a separate thread for my reading. And thank you so much for your question. I will do my best. And I feel like this is a good spread to use because your situation has some real complexity, actual and mental/emotional, and this spread has layers too. I hope it turns out to be useful for you.

kare
SilverLining wrote: 11 Sep 2019, 04:16 Hi!
I'd love some insight on how handle the current situation of my love life.
A brief back story, I have a lingering situation with my ex that I am starting to get fed up with and I don't know if I want to deal with that or try anymore. :roll: There is someone else I'm thinking of pursuing. Nervous about it cause we are kind of friends and I'm not all that sure how I will feel for him if we move to that type of relationship but I feel potential. I'm hesitant about doing anything right now about either of them. Any help would be great!

I'm assuming I open up a separate thread for your question?
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Hi, SilverLining,

I had some extra time today so I went ahead and did your reading. FYI, if you click on the picture at the bottom, it will not only expand to fill the screen, but it will also become much clearer.

Lenormand: When I flipped the cards, I immediately realized that since there was a man in the cards, I didn't know which man they were referring to. It could be one or the other, or both. So I pulled two extra Lenormand cards, shown at the bottom left corner, for insight into which man this represented. The answer was the man pictured is the one your intuition tells you will bring you happiness (the intuition card is an extra card in the Rana George Lenormand deck). So the lenormand, reading across, says that to move forward from a position of strength or safety (bear), you should set boundaries (tower), even if this refers to the man you think will bring you happiness. The fox as an influence in this situation represents trust issues, and is why you need to set boundaries and operate from a place of security. The bedroom card, also a special Rana George card, is about your imtimate space and also about bringing something into that space. This is the place you shoud set boundaries to feel a sense of security and to overcome trust issues in the past.

Tarot: The reversed Star in the position of emotions tells me as an influence that you still need to find clarity on the direction you want to move in to have what you hope for. So back to setting boundaries. The reversed 10 of pentacles in the groundedness position or place of things you value indicates that you are not yet operating from a place of abundance with regard to relationships. The reversed three of cups in the position of your perspective tells me that your sense of joyfulness and unity, either spiritually or with others, has been upset. Finally the reversed Queen of Wands in the position of your passion/spirit/inspiration and creativity, says that your confidence has been shaken, and you need to return to that sense of confidence in yourself. I keep coming back to the idea at the heart of your reading which is you developing your personal power and strength and protection. All the reversals tell me that you still are not secure enough about the concerns and hopes you have, and that you should think about what it will take to get all those really positive cards into an upright position so you are coming from a place of security and confidence.

Finally, the two oracle cards. On the left is the card for looking back at the past that influences your situation. This card is the card of authenticity in this oracle deck. It ties to the fox card in the Lenormand deck in my opinion, with the trust issues. Where in your past were you at home with yourself in relationships? Where do you need to be honest with yourself about what happened, where do you need to trust yourself? (there's that intuition card.) Looking forward is the Hare card or the card of cycles. Seek balance in your situation. Don't artifically rush it or force yourself into making an inauthentic decision. Let things unfold as they will while you address your own needs first. The period that you are in now with this situation will cycle through, and if you are having internal struggles, that will cycle through as well, and it will do so successfully if you don't push things before they are ready to move--yourself or the situation with either man.

I think the message here overall is not that one or the other will not work out, but that you should focus on addressing your own needs with regard to relationships and make sure you are coming from a place of personal security before taking any steps.

I sincerely hope this was helpful. Thank you so much for letting me do a reading on this issue for you.

Decks used: Rana George Lenormand, Rider Tarot, Divine Animals Oracle
Attachments
IMG_20190911_123149033.jpg
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

kare wrote: 11 Sep 2019, 17:08 Hi, SilverLining,

I had some extra time today so I went ahead and did your reading. FYI, if you click on the picture at the bottom, it will not only expand to fill the screen, but it will also become much clearer.

Lenormand: When I flipped the cards, I immediately realized that since there was a man in the cards, I didn't know which man they were referring to. It could be one or the other, or both. So I pulled two extra Lenormand cards, shown at the bottom left corner, for insight into which man this represented. The answer was the man pictured is the one your intuition tells you will bring you happiness (the intuition card is an extra card in the Rana George Lenormand deck). So the lenormand, reading across, says that to move forward from a position of strength or safety (bear), you should set boundaries (tower), even if this refers to the man you think will bring you happiness. The fox as an influence in this situation represents trust issues, and is why you need to set boundaries and operate from a place of security. The bedroom card, also a special Rana George card, is about your imtimate space and also about bringing something into that space. This is the place you shoud set boundaries to feel a sense of security and to overcome trust issues in the past.
I can see this as being my ex. When we were together we were definitely very happy. I would for sure see him as the one who would bring my happiness. The trust issues also make sense. After everything involving our breakup and afterwards I do worry about trying again. I do feel like we would need to have a serious talk about how I feel about everything that happened before being about to move forward. I wouldn't see the "new" guy as someone I would have trust issues with. He's actually been there for me during some tough times. In fact one of the reasons I think about moving forward with him is because he is someone I trust.
wrote: Tarot: The reversed Star in the position of emotions tells me as an influence that you still need to find clarity on the direction you want to move in to have what you hope for. So back to setting boundaries. The reversed 10 of pentacles in the groundedness position or place of things you value indicates that you are not yet operating from a place of abundance with regard to relationships. The reversed three of cups in the position of your perspective tells me that your sense of joyfulness and unity, either spiritually or with others, has been upset. Finally the reversed Queen of Wands in the position of your passion/spirit/inspiration and creativity, says that your confidence has been shaken, and you need to return to that sense of confidence in yourself. I keep coming back to the idea at the heart of your reading which is you developing your personal power and strength and protection. All the reversals tell me that you still are not secure enough about the concerns and hopes you have, and that you should think about what it will take to get all those really positive cards into an upright position so you are coming from a place of security and confidence.
True, I am all over the place with what I think I should do and I am not confident in any of the decisions!
wrote: Finally, the two oracle cards. On the left is the card for looking back at the past that influences your situation. This card is the card of authenticity in this oracle deck. It ties to the fox card in the Lenormand deck in my opinion, with the trust issues. Where in your past were you at home with yourself in relationships? Where do you need to be honest with yourself about what happened, where do you need to trust yourself? (there's that intuition card.) Looking forward is the Hare card or the card of cycles. Seek balance in your situation. Don't artifically rush it or force yourself into making an inauthentic decision. Let things unfold as they will while you address your own needs first. The period that you are in now with this situation will cycle through, and if you are having internal struggles, that will cycle through as well, and it will do so successfully if you don't push things before they are ready to move--yourself or the situation with either man.
Yep, I feel like I don't have all the information to really make a decision. I also worry that this isn't even the right time to try to pursue something with the new guy and Im not sure why! I would love to mend things with my ex but I feel like he's playing games with me and I'm confused and I wonder if hes actually confused too because our communication is on and off and very unclear! And I am also not 100 percent sure what direction this new guy could go in even though I feel we have potential.
wrote: I think the message here overall is not that one or the other will not work out, but that you should focus on addressing your own needs with regard to relationships and make sure you are coming from a place of personal security before taking any steps.

I sincerely hope this was helpful. Thank you so much for letting me do a reading on this issue for you.

Thank you very much. I do need to realize that this is more than just making a decision or getting all the facts but a personal growth situation as well.
*SilverLining*
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Thank you for the feedback. It was really helpful to me. After reading what you wrote, I would say continue to trust your own intuition about both men. And take a self care day:) retail therapy, girls night out, whatever gets it off your mind for a bit, then come back to it with a fresh perspective. I wish you the best!
SilverLining wrote: 13 Sep 2019, 03:24
kare wrote: 11 Sep 2019, 17:08 Hi, SilverLining,

I can see this as being my ex. When we were together we were definitely very happy. I would for sure see him as the one who would bring my happiness. The trust issues also make sense. After everything involving our breakup and afterwards I do worry about trying again. I do feel like we would need to have a serious talk about how I feel about everything that happened before being about to move forward. I wouldn't see the "new" guy as someone I would have trust issues with. He's actually been there for me during some tough times. In fact one of the reasons I think about moving forward with him is because he is someone I trust.
wrote: Tarot: The reversed Star in the position of emotions tells me as an influence that you still need to find clarity on the direction you want to move in to have what you hope for. So back to setting boundaries. The reversed 10 of pentacles in the groundedness position or place of things you value indicates that you are not yet operating from a place of abundance with regard to relationships. The reversed three of cups in the position of your perspective tells me that your sense of joyfulness and unity, either spiritually or with others, has been upset. Finally the reversed Queen of Wands in the position of your passion/spirit/inspiration and creativity, says that your confidence has been shaken, and you need to return to that sense of confidence in yourself. I keep coming back to the idea at the heart of your reading which is you developing your personal power and strength and protection. All the reversals tell me that you still are not secure enough about the concerns and hopes you have, and that you should think about what it will take to get all those really positive cards into an upright position so you are coming from a place of security and confidence.
True, I am all over the place with what I think I should do and I am not confident in any of the decisions!
wrote: Finally, the two oracle cards. On the left is the card for looking back at the past that influences your situation. This card is the card of authenticity in this oracle deck. It ties to the fox card in the Lenormand deck in my opinion, with the trust issues. Where in your past were you at home with yourself in relationships? Where do you need to be honest with yourself about what happened, where do you need to trust yourself? (there's that intuition card.) Looking forward is the Hare card or the card of cycles. Seek balance in your situation. Don't artifically rush it or force yourself into making an inauthentic decision. Let things unfold as they will while you address your own needs first. The period that you are in now with this situation will cycle through, and if you are having internal struggles, that will cycle through as well, and it will do so successfully if you don't push things before they are ready to move--yourself or the situation with either man.
Yep, I feel like I don't have all the information to really make a decision. I also worry that this isn't even the right time to try to pursue something with the new guy and Im not sure why! I would love to mend things with my ex but I feel like he's playing games with me and I'm confused and I wonder if hes actually confused too because our communication is on and off and very unclear! And I am also not 100 percent sure what direction this new guy could go in even though I feel we have potential.
wrote: I think the message here overall is not that one or the other will not work out, but that you should focus on addressing your own needs with regard to relationships and make sure you are coming from a place of personal security before taking any steps.

Thank you very much. I do need to realize that this is more than just making a decision or getting all the facts but a personal growth situation as well.

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”