This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

September Three Voices Partner Pairings and Next Steps

All activity for the Sept Three Voices Spread group found here.
kare
Sage

September Three Voices Partner Pairings and Next Steps

Post by kare »

Hi, Everyone,

We lost one participant, so there are four of us. I wrote names on slips of paper and pulled randomly. You will do a reading for your partner and provide them feedback to the thread when they post your reading. Please make sure everything is finished by the deadlines.

SilverLining and kare
Rachelcat and dodalisque

When you are ready to do your reading, create a new topic titled in this format: Three Voices: kare reads for SilverLining. In the body of that message, ask your partner what they would like a reading to address. Then post your reading in that topic when they respond. I created mine already, even though I haven't posted a reading yet, if you want to take a look. Partners, please post your feedback in the same thread as the reading you received. My idea is that each reading gets it's own topic/thread. If you are able to upload a picture of the spread, that would be awesome. Many of you probably know how this works better than I do.

Keep checking the thread. You won't receive a notification on a reply to a post unless someone quotes you, so just monitor the thread to make sure you don't miss something.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for participating! I'm looking forward to all the neat ways you decide to work with this spread.

Return to “09 Sept Three Voices Spread: Hosted by kare”