This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

dodalisque reads for qndynes

All activity for the Sept TdM reading group found here.
dodalisque
Sage

dodalisque reads for qndynes

Post by dodalisque »

Hello again. It feels good to be back doing readings after the Cult of Tarot summer break. What question do you have for the tarot this time?
qndynes
Sage

Re: dodalisque reads for qndynes

Post by qndynes »

Hello, it does indeed feel good to be back in the reading circle.

I was thinking about a question, and feel I have one now. Let's see...

What is the next step for me in the work I do on my site? Should I expand in the area of books? Enchantment and magic? Or should I keep it as it has been going with just cartomancy and tarot?

If it's too much let me know. I can tweak my question and refine it more.

Looking forward to this?
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
dodalisque
Sage

Re: dodalisque reads for qndynes

Post by dodalisque »

Question: Should you expand the scope of your website?

IMG_1282.JPG

The deck used is Pablo Robledo's Tarot de Marsella (2013).

Keeping things about the same (Queen of Swords and Justice) will be fruitful (2 of Wands).

The intellectual Queen of Swords looks anxious and seems to be pregnant. You are looking for new ways to express all the ideas in your head, but the presence of the sword brings to mind a premature unnatural birth by caesarian section. You may be in a hurry to force this expansion of your website and the extra work could become a strain. The woman on Justice seems a lot more cheerful and balanced. The simplicity of the 2 of Wands still produces flowers and leaves that have the space to grow luxuriantly in many directions.

Return to “09 Sept Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”