This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Sept TDM: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

All activity for the Sept TdM reading group found here.
qndynes
Sage

Sept TDM: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

Post by qndynes »

Hi, opening the thread for this reading. Let me know your question, and as always looking forward to reading the cards for you.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Sept TDM: Qndynes reads for Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

I might need a day or two to think of the question. In the meantime, IF i asked this question, is it something you'd be comfortable with:

What will be the results of this new medical treatment I'm starting?

REMEMBER: I haven't actually asked that yet.
I believe in Crystal Light.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Charlie Brown wrote: 10 Sep 2019, 19:48 I might need a day or two to think of the question. In the meantime, IF i asked this question, is it something you'd be comfortable with:

What will be the results of this new medical treatment I'm starting?

REMEMBER: I haven't actually asked that yet.
Yes, I'm definitely okay and comfortable with your question, which you haven't asked yet ;) .
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

You know, I don't want to ask that.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Charlie Brown wrote: 12 Sep 2019, 22:14 You know, I don't want to ask that.
No worries, and no rush. Let me know your question and I will read the cards for that.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

What is a practical way to increase the amount of positivity in my life?
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Charlie Brown wrote: 20 Sep 2019, 01:42 What is a practical way to increase the amount of positivity in my life?
Practical ways of increasing the amount of positivity in your life is allowing yourself to follow desires you've kept hidden. Making space for them to flourish. In other words, here the mounted knight is lead by the shiny coin, which are things that you enjoy doing that fulfill you both intellectually and emotionally (I would say spiritually as well). Letting yourself explore these areas in your life will fulfill you in ways that are qualitative, emotional, allowing for more social interactions to happen. I would add opening yourself up to follow engaging and adventurous scenarious will also bring more positivity. So, be open and indulge in your passions a bit more.

Also, when I say passions I mean in it the fullest sense, as in whatever projects, passtimes, hobbies, adventures, etc., you love doing.

20190924_194630(1)-455x291.jpg
20190924_194630(1)-455x291.jpg (95.46 KiB) Viewed 2171 times
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hey... I'll be back with the feedback. I've been caught up with stuff.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Thanks for the reading. Since it's actionable advice, I don't have a ton of feedback that I can offer without the long-term process of following the advice.

I honestly don't think that I have many or any desires that are especially hidden, but the idea of actively curating space for me to flourish does have resonance. You're correct that I haven't been especially engaged with my passions. I'm sure it would be good for me.

I'm curious as to how you arrived at your delineation. Your interpretation is very different from how I think I would have read those cards. That isn't meant as any kind of a criticism. I'm just interested in learning more about your reading process.

What deck is that?

Thank you, again.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Qndynes,

I wanted to offer an update. I've been making a concerted effort the past couple of weeks to do more reading and puzzles and spend less time on social media and other internet activities that are, I think, working against my best interests. It's been helping so far. It seems to me that what I've been doing is following the advice of your reading, at least to a good extent, so I thought I'd pass that along.
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Charlie Brown wrote: 13 Oct 2019, 18:44 Hi Qndynes,

I wanted to offer an update. I've been making a concerted effort the past couple of weeks to do more reading and puzzles and spend less time on social media and other internet activities that are, I think, working against my best interests. It's been helping so far. It seems to me that what I've been doing is following the advice of your reading, at least to a good extent, so I thought I'd pass that along.
Oh that's great to hear that you are having a positive uplift from your actions. I am a big proponent of moving the body to change perspective. And by moving the body I mean literal changing actions, movements, patterns in our daily moving through life. We often forget that our bodies are the first point of contact with the world, our movements, our senses and our experience can be changed or influenced being aware of this proactively. Keep going and, exploring, and learning.

Return to “09 Sept Tarot de Marseille Group: Hosted by Charlie Brown”