This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Mystery Numerology Oracle?

The Oracle Decks with their many varied themes & styles & moods are becoming favoured by more and more lovers of cards every day. Discuss your favourite Oracle decks, where you find them and how you use them.
TheLoracular
Sage

Mystery Numerology Oracle?

Post by TheLoracular »

Can anyone identify this oracle deck by name for me?

aaa0ec4e5451ef9eddeb58dfb6c0f25d.jpg
aaa0ec4e5451ef9eddeb58dfb6c0f25d.jpg (32.28 KiB) Viewed 847 times

I ran across it on pinterest today. I've been able to track it down to a couple of numerology sites like this one but not one of them actually attributes the deck by name much less its author/artist/publisher. Very frustrating.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Re: Mystery Numerology Oracle?

Post by Rose Lalonde »

They're illustrations in the book The Complete Illustrated Book Of The Psychic Sciences by Gibson, but I don't think there's a deck?

see on google (there's an image part way down that shows this and others in the book)
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: Mystery Numerology Oracle?

Post by TheLoracular »

Rose Lalonde wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 21:23 They're illustrations in the book The Complete Illustrated Book Of The Psychic Sciences by Gibson, but I don't think there's a deck?

see on google (there's an image part way down that shows this and others in the book)
Huh. Thank you so much for finding the source for me!
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “All Things Oracle”