This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

A deck that includes an "Astrology" card?

The Oracle Decks with their many varied themes & styles & moods are becoming favoured by more and more lovers of cards every day. Discuss your favourite Oracle decks, where you find them and how you use them.
ssstarlighttt
Seeker

A deck that includes an "Astrology" card?

Post by ssstarlighttt »

Hello everyone,

I don't mean an astrology themed oracle deck. I mean a deck that has a card called "Astrology" in it...I know this is kind of random, but if you have any suggestions, kindly let me know!

P.S. I've seen the Divination of the Ancients Oracle deck, but I'm looking for something else. Please and thank you. 💜
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: A deck that includes an "Astrology" card?

Post by Joan Marie »

ssstarlighttt wrote: 15 May 2021, 16:04 Hello everyone,

I don't mean an astrology themed oracle deck. I mean a deck that has a card called "Astrology" in it...I know this is kind of random, but if you have any suggestions, kindly let me know!

P.S. I've seen the Divination of the Ancients Oracle deck, but I'm looking for something else. Please and thank you. 💜
The Spolia Tarot, which as far as I know is out of print, but you might find it somewhere, is a regular tarot deck with 78 cards but also has an additional 12 cards, one for each astrology sign, and 4 element cards.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Maskelyne
Seer

Re: A deck that includes an "Astrology" card?

Post by Maskelyne »

The Mantegna Tarot, while not actually a tarot deck, includes a card called "Astrologia"
Card 29 Astrology.png

Return to “All Things Oracle”