This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Cosma Visions Oracle

The Oracle Decks with their many varied themes & styles & moods are becoming favoured by more and more lovers of cards every day. Discuss your favourite Oracle decks, where you find them and how you use them.
karinac73
Seeker

Cosma Visions Oracle

Post by karinac73 »

I have just received the Cosma Visions Oracle deck and so far have been using it pretty much as a tarot deck - it has a major and minor arcana. Would like to hear about people's experience using this deck and if they are using it such as I am, or as an oracle deck related to past lives.........

I love working with this deck so far as it can be read intuitively or with the book meanings.
spirituallovetarot
Seeker

Re: Cosma Visions Oracle

Post by spirituallovetarot »

I have this deck and love it. I chose to study it this month, which led to me searching to see how others were using it, and I found this awesome forum. I am using it like a Tarot deck since that's how it's structured, though it's still unique. I practice and study shamanism so the theme of this deck really fits for me. I love the concept of what happens between lifetimes.

I have the Prisma Visions deck as well and just love the art on them both. I also read it intuitively.

Return to “All Things Oracle”