This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Oracle readings for 2020

The Oracle Decks with their many varied themes & styles & moods are becoming favoured by more and more lovers of cards every day. Discuss your favourite Oracle decks, where you find them and how you use them.
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Oracle readings for 2020

Post by Zelmira 25 »

Hello, everyone.
I normally offer free readings for the New Year. I am offering 10 readings to the first 10 people how ask. If I have the time I will be adding more. I will let you know when the offer expires. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

The reading is as follows:

Card #1: Your soul lesson and your soul purpose for 2020 (Soul Lessons and Soul Purpose cards)

Card #2: Your dominant archetype for 2020 (Archetype Cards)

Card #3: Your message for healing and maintaining your spiritual balance during 2020. (Healing cards)

Card #4: Your message to help you accelerate your personal empowerment and spiritual growth in 2020. This card has 2 options: a) Magical Times, b) The Fool's Wisdom.

Card #5: What your soul wants you to know for 2020 (Soul Coaching Oracle)

Card #6: Divine guidance for 2020. This card has 2 options: a) Sufi Wisdom, b) Gospel of Aradia.

Card #7: Your blessing for 2020. This card has 2 options a) Blessings from the Heart of the Rose, b) Blessed Be.

Please, reply to the offer with your username, and your choices for cards 4, 6, and 7

Sitters:
1. Diana
2. Charlie Brown
3. Natural Mystic Guide
Diana
Sage

Re: Oracle readings for 2020

Post by Diana »

Goodness. What a generous offer. Thank you. 😃

I just saw that Zelmira is an opera of Rossini. It's a nice name "Zelmira". Never heard it before.

For the choices of decks -

Card 4 : Fool's Wisdom (there's no-one I like better than a Fool)
Card 6 : Sufi Wisdom (I'm one of the Sufis' biggest fans)
Card 7 : As neither of these appeal to me, please choose the "wisest". Seeing as the other two decks have the word "wisdom", let's keep in the theme. Roses are wise... but you know your decks the best.

I've never been offered a reading of this sort. I'm very pleased. Thank you.

Diana
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Post by Zelmira 25 »

Thanks for sitting, I will post your reading as soon as possible.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi. I'd like one, thank you. This sounds fun.

I would like Magical Times, Aradia, and Heart of the Rose
I believe in Crystal Light.
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Post by Zelmira 25 »

Thanks for sitting, Charlie Brown. You are in the list.
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Post by Zelmira 25 »

I am sorry that I have not gotten to start doing the readings. I have not forgotten you guys, but I have been kind of busy with home chores, and errands. Have a great weekend.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I, for one, wasn't expecting them on any particular time frame. I hope your having a delightful end-of-the-year.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Post by Zelmira 25 »

Good end of the year, and begining of the next. I will be doing some reading tomorrow if possible, you never know when you have to take care of home and errands. Have a good night.
Natural Mystic Guide
Seer

Post by Natural Mystic Guide »

This is 'Natural Mystic Guide'

Thanks for this generous offer. Super fun!

Card #4: 'The Fool's Wisdom'
Card # 6: 'Gospel of Aradia'
Card # 7: 'Blessed Be'

Please feel no pressure regarding doing this at a certain time. Your timing will be perfect no matter what! I am familiar only with the 'Archetype' cards. I do have those. Looking Forward 🌺
Zelmira 25
Seeker

Post by Zelmira 25 »

Hello All: I am sorry I have not come by to do the readings. I see new people requested the readings, and all of you will get your reading. I had serious computer issues, that together with the holidays and other activities have delated the process. I am behind not only here but in another group I have in Facebook. I will start doing your readings as soon as I can establish my routine and get to make up for all those days. Please, remember you need to give me your choice for cards 4, 6, and 7. Thank you for your patience. I see you soon.
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

I would love a reading, if still available and possible. Thank you so much.
"Forgive those who don't know how to love you. They are teaching you how to love yourself."

"Ah, kindness, what a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet

Return to “All Things Oracle”