This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Indie Tarot - An EU source for Independent Tarot Decks

Looking for or recently discovered an amazing spot on the web? This is the place to exchange that information:
Forum rules
Welcome!

Are you looking for a website about a special tarot or related esoteric or occult topic topic?

Have you found an amazing tarot or related esoteric or occult topic website that you want to share?

This is the place for that!

To make this section a useful resource, please pay special attention to the subject line you create so that it is clear what kind of website you are posting about.

For example "Cool Website" would be an unhelpful subject line.
😉

👉And, sorry but any off-theme or spam posts will be deleted and the user warned or banned. "Tarot or related esoteric or occult topic" is a pretty wide subject area to stay within, so if your intentions are right then everything should be fine.
Skylar Haven
Seeker

Indie Tarot - An EU source for Independent Tarot Decks

Post by Skylar Haven »

Hi!

Wanted to take a minute to introduce https://www.indietarot.co
With the increase in import costs, Brexit and Little Red Tarot no longer shipping to the EU, I wanted to be able to help fill the gap left in many Tarot lover's hearts!

Indie Tarot sells independently produced Tarot decks with a strong focus on LGBTQIA+ / BIPOC creators. We're staying on top of the latest projects / Kickstarters / etc that we can support and carry AND we welcome requests.

You can contact via the website or https://www.instagram.com/indie.tarot
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Indie Tarot - An EU source for Independent Tarot Decks

Post by Joan Marie »

This is great! Thank you so much for sharing here.
I know a lot of us bought decks from Little Red Tarot and it was an important resource for us in the EU.
Wonderful to see you've picked up the ball!

Your website looks great. I wish you much success!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Skylar Haven
Seeker

Post by Skylar Haven »

Thank you! Glad you like it :)
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

Skylar I ~love~ your site and will promote it on my Twitter feed today because it combines all the things that are most important in my heart.

Question: I know someone personally who is in the Netherlands, has made a deck that might not be specifically for those communities but was created with the topic of yanking racism/sexism/bigotry and phobia of all kinds right out of esoteric tarot well in mind. They are preparing for their Kickstarter launch but social media (and self-advertising) beyond Instagram is a little daunting to them and they're a humble person. Would you be willing and interested in talking to them and possibly giving advice on the commercial side of tarot in the Netherlands? Maybe reviewing their deck even?

Truly "Asking for a friend" who doesn't know I'm asking this (yet) <3
their deck's Instagram Feed
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
Skylar Haven
Seeker

Post by Skylar Haven »

Hi, I'd love to have a chat with him and see what I can do to support him and/or help him find resources that might be supportive.

Return to “Websites and Other Resources”