This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Free DuQuette!

Looking for or recently discovered an amazing spot on the web? This is the place to exchange that information:
Forum rules
Welcome!

Are you looking for a website about a special tarot or related esoteric or occult topic topic?

Have you found an amazing tarot or related esoteric or occult topic website that you want to share?

This is the place for that!

To make this section a useful resource, please pay special attention to the subject line you create so that it is clear what kind of website you are posting about.

For example "Cool Website" would be an unhelpful subject line.
😉

👉And, sorry but any off-theme or spam posts will be deleted and the user warned or banned. "Tarot or related esoteric or occult topic" is a pretty wide subject area to stay within, so if your intentions are right then everything should be fine.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Free DuQuette!

Post by Joan Marie »

Every day, 7 days a week for the last several weeks at 10am Pacific Time, Lon Milo DuQuette has been reading from his book Ask Baba Lon - Answers to Questions of Life and Magick This happens on his facebook page.

Each session lasts about 10 to 20 minutes or so. So, short sessions.

Tonight he said that tomorrow he will finish that book and starting on Friday, August 7, he will begin reading from his book, The Key to Solomon's Key: Is This the Lost Symbol of Masonry?

I don't think you have to be on facebook to watch. And if you miss the live reading, it is immediately archived using the wonders of facebook live technology.

I get a notification when he goes live and since it's 7pm where I am, I'm usually available to watch. I started watching out of curiosity and now I am hooked. I sort of need my Lon-fix every day now. He's getting good attendance too, most of his vids have over 1000 views, many over 2000. It really is kind of treat.

If you're interested, set your decoder watch alarms to 10am California time and check it out.

here is the link to his facebook site, https://www.facebook.com/lon.duquette
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
CharlotteK
Sage

Re: Free DuQuette!

Post by CharlotteK »

I would love this, but I deleted Facebook in disgust, and now I can't see his videos. I may seriously have to reconsider and open a secret account under a pseudonym without any friends, just to access content I can't get by any other means. Lon is great isn't he? Love how accessible he makes things.

Return to “Websites and Other Resources”