This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Curating A Deck Collection: A Free Course

Looking for or recently discovered an amazing spot on the web? This is the place to exchange that information:
Forum rules
Welcome!

Are you looking for a website about a special tarot or related esoteric or occult topic topic?

Have you found an amazing tarot or related esoteric or occult topic website that you want to share?

This is the place for that!

To make this section a useful resource, please pay special attention to the subject line you create so that it is clear what kind of website you are posting about.

For example "Cool Website" would be an unhelpful subject line.
😉

👉And, sorry but any off-theme or spam posts will be deleted and the user warned or banned. "Tarot or related esoteric or occult topic" is a pretty wide subject area to stay within, so if your intentions are right then everything should be fine.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Curating A Deck Collection: A Free Course

Post by Joan Marie »

This looks pretty amazing. I've only watched the introduction so far, but I wanted to share it with you.

This course is offered at the Abundant Life Tarot Academy by Kim
It looks like Kim is just getting this academy going and starting with this free course. You have to register and enroll in the course (just a few clicks).

This course is called "Choosing Your (Next) Deck & Curating Your Tarot Deck Collection"
In the intro she talks about developing an appreciation for collecting and curating a collection. Collecting anything can kind of turn from a hobby to an obsession. But it can be something more refined than that and that's why she's designed this course.

Like I said, I've just started watching so I don't know yet exactly where it's going but I really like that she's doing this.

Here is the list of modules she's created for it:
  • Course Introduction
  • What’s in a Deck??
  • What’s on Your Deck Wishlist and Why??
  • Tastes Change, Has Yours??
  • Spiritual Considerations in Collecting Decks?
  • Myths Surrounding Deck Collecting?
  • What’s in a Deck Connection??
  • What is a Deck Non-Negotiable??
  • Compose Your Deck Collecting Philosophy?
  • Final Points, Takeaways, & Tips?
Check it out.
https://abundantlifetarot.com/courses/c ... ollection/
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Websites and Other Resources”