This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LE TAROT - Associazione culturale

Looking for or recently discovered an amazing spot on the web? This is the place to exchange that information:
Forum rules
Welcome!

Are you looking for a website about a special tarot or related esoteric or occult topic topic?

Have you found an amazing tarot or related esoteric or occult topic website that you want to share?

This is the place for that!

To make this section a useful resource, please pay special attention to the subject line you create so that it is clear what kind of website you are posting about.

For example "Cool Website" would be an unhelpful subject line.
😉

👉And, sorry but any off-theme or spam posts will be deleted and the user warned or banned. "Tarot or related esoteric or occult topic" is a pretty wide subject area to stay within, so if your intentions are right then everything should be fine.
Diana
Sage

LE TAROT - Associazione culturale

Post by Diana »

I came across this website which, being new to me, may be new to others too. It's an Italian association, the Cultural Association of Tarot.

http://www.letarot.it/page.aspx?id=1

Many of the articles are very high brow but others are more "readable". The links page is also very useful as it links to non-English websites as well but the automatic translations are quite adequate.

I found this website while looking for insights into the Moon. There's a wonderful poem there : http://www.letarot.it/page.aspx?id=763
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: LE TAROT - Associazione culturale

Post by Joan Marie »

This website is intense.

It's impossible to know where to begin.

My head spins at all there is to know about this one single topic.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: LE TAROT - Associazione culturale

Post by Diana »

Joan Marie wrote: 19 Jul 2019, 14:44 This website is intense.

It's impossible to know where to begin.

My head spins at all there is to know about this one single topic.
If you come across anything that grabs your interest, please post here. There's too much there for one person.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Websites and Other Resources”