This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Deck Project Orphans

Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Deck Project Orphans

Post by Joan Marie »

It's not surprising that here and there someone who claimed a card may need to give it up for some reason.

Things happen. If you are not going to be able to do the card(s) you claimed, just send me a PM and let me know and I will re-offer the card here in this thread.

If you missed out on getting a card just keep an eye on this thread (maybe subscribe to it below) and see if something becomes available.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

6 of Cups?

Post by Joan Marie »

The 6 of Cups has become available.

If you would like to claim this card, just reply here!
Painterspoon
Seeker

Re: Deck Project Orphans

Post by Painterspoon »

I always have issues with this card in readings, so I would like to tackle it, if that's okay :-)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Painterspoon wrote: ↑10 Oct 2019, 14:12 I always have issues with this card in readings, so I would like to tackle it, if that's okay :-)
You sound like just the right person for it!! Thanks!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑07 Oct 2019, 17:37 It's not surprising that here and there someone who claimed a card may need to give it up for some reason.

Things happen. If you are not going to be able to do the card(s) you claimed, just send me a PM and let me know and I will re-offer the card here in this thread.

If you missed out on getting a card just keep an eye on this thread (maybe subscribe to it below) and see if something becomes available.

Or post you're willing to take one and maybe someone might be able to help.
archimedes
Sage

Post by archimedes »

I'm available to do a card, if anyone has taken one on that they don't want to do.
This is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. My statement of my belief is not a criticism of your belief.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

archimedes wrote: ↑11 Oct 2019, 01:34 I'm available to do a card, if anyone has taken one on that they don't want to do.
archimedes, you get first dibs: The Ace of Pentacles has become available.

Would you like it?
archimedes
Sage

Post by archimedes »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑20 Oct 2019, 17:22
archimedes wrote: ↑11 Oct 2019, 01:34 I'm available to do a card, if anyone has taken one on that they don't want to do.
archimedes, you get first dibs: The Ace of Pentacles has become available.

Would you like it?
Yes please! One of my favorite cards. I have some deadlines to meet this week - would 10 November be an acceptable completion date?
This is just my opinion. Your mileage may vary. My statement of my belief is not a criticism of your belief.
RivkahSmith
Seeker

Post by RivkahSmith »

Hello! I would love to do a card if one becomes available. This project is so cool ^.^ I love all the cards so far!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

archimedes wrote: ↑20 Oct 2019, 23:21
Yes please! One of my favorite cards. I have some deadlines to meet this week - would 10 November be an acceptable completion date?

Wonderful! Thank you! Nov 10 would be just great.
JulianneVictoria
Seer

Post by JulianneVictoria »

I have time to take on another orphan if there's a need.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

RivkahSmith wrote: ↑21 Oct 2019, 01:37 Hello! I would love to do a card if one becomes available. This project is so cool ^.^ I love all the cards so far!
JulianneVictoria wrote: ↑21 Oct 2019, 22:50 I have time to take on another orphan if there's a need.
Thank you both. I am still waiting to hear from a few people who claimed cards but haven't checked in for a while.

RivkahSmith, you'll get get first shot at any card that becomes available, JulianneVictoria, second.
a6rax1s
Seeker

Post by a6rax1s »

I am Finished the Knight of Pentacles, and could take ob an orphan.
-a6-
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

a6rax1s wrote: ↑27 Oct 2019, 09:01 I am Finished the Knight of Pentacles, and could take ob an orphan.
-a6-
Great thank you.

I was also contacted by Stronglove who would also like to take an orphan so the order will be:
  • RivkahSmith
  • JulianneVictoria
  • Stronglove
  • a6rax1s
  • Pocketjens
  • Attila Blaga
After Nov 1st, I will start contacting people who have not yet turned in the cards they claimed. (With the exception of people who have already checked in with me)

Hopefully then we will know which cards are up for grabs again.

I thank you all for being on standby. With so much interest and talent, I have no doubt that we will finish this deck by the time the kickstarter is completed in early December.

In the meanwhile, if anyone who has claimed a card needs to give it up, or if you have an update for me of any kind, please PM me.
You can check the sign-up list if you need to.

Major Arcana Sign-up List (5 still out)
Minor Arcana Sign-up list (20 still out)

BTW- I am receiving submissions from many different places besides the email address, artshare@cultoftarotforum.com
That's okay, but I really hope I haven't missed anyone's work. Please check this link to make sure your card has been added to the finished cards. If it has not, please let me know, or better still, re-submit your work to artshare@cultoftarotforum.com THANKS!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

A quick update on the orphans:

I sent out a message to all the card creators and got replies and updates from nearly all of them who have cards still out, so that was great.
Thank you so much for that! (Some people had contacted me previously to the message or have made an arrangement)

Their cards will be in soon.

There are however a handful of people who I have not heard from at all in a while.

I've tried again via email and PM to contact them today. (If you didn't get a PM from me today about this, it means I've heard from you recently and everything's fine)

My plan is on November 4th (Mon.) to start re-assigning some of those cards, if not all of them, that no one has replied to me about.

The people who have already asked will get first pick.

RivkahSmith
JulianneVictoria
Stronglove
a6rax1s
Pocketjens
Attila Blaga
Painterspoon

If there are any others left after that I will offer them here.

We are very very close to a full deck!! ;)
Painterspoon
Seeker

Post by Painterspoon »

If there are any more orphans beyond what you thought, I could do another one as well.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I have heard from nearly everyone who still has a card out now. Everything looks really good.

There are 3 cards I am reassigning though right now. When I hear back on those first ones, I will see if there are any more. At the most it will probably only be only another 3. So if you are on the "standby" list here, be looking for a PM from me in the next few days.

I know we're going to have all of these in soon.
Pocketjens
Seer

Post by Pocketjens »

Painterspoon wrote: ↑03 Nov 2019, 18:04 If there are any more orphans beyond what you thought, I could do another one as well.
I definitely want to make another one if given the chance!!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Pocketjens wrote: ↑10 Nov 2019, 02:30 I definitely want to make another one if given the chance!!
There is one card left about which I have not gotten a response from the current "owner" of it. I want to give the person until the end of today. If I don't hear, then it is yours. I'll send you a PM.

And thanks. I appreciate everybody stepping up so much.
archimedes
Sage

Post by archimedes »

I just wanted to check in, as I've been missing-in-action with life at the moment. I hope to get a creative day midweek.
archimedes
Sage

Post by archimedes »

I'm disappointed, as I'd so love to be part of this wonderful project, but the reality is that I'm not going to be able to produce something to a standard that I'm happy in the next while. Please pass on my card to the next person awaiting. I'm sorry for prevaricating - someone could have had a card done on the weekend.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

archimedes wrote: ↑12 Nov 2019, 01:27 I'm disappointed, as I'd so love to be part of this wonderful project, but the reality is that I'm not going to be able to produce something to a standard that I'm happy in the next while. Please pass on my card to the next person awaiting. I'm sorry for prevaricating - someone could have had a card done on the weekend.
I've sent you a PM. ❀️
Ailsaek
Seer

Post by Ailsaek »

I’m new here, but I would dearly love to try this. If there’s a card that’s still begging, can I have a go at it?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Ailsaek wrote: ↑13 Nov 2019, 04:24 I’m new here, but I would dearly love to try this. If there’s a card that’s still begging, can I have a go at it?
Hi- I think I have something for you. I'm doing some juggling.I will send you a PM.

Thanks and welcome!
scarlet
Seeker

Post by scarlet »

Ailsaek wrote: ↑13 Nov 2019, 04:24 I’m new here, but I would dearly love to try this. If there’s a card that’s still begging, can I have a go at it?
Ditto.
In case there is another orphan card, I would like to do it.

Return to β€œButton Soup Tarot”