This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Free - my Five Coin Oracle

A place to discuss and share your esoteric interests beyond Tarot. Please see the full description at the top of the main page.
Forum rules
Forum Description
This area is for discussions of all the esoteric practices that don't have a specific category on this forum. There are so many fascinating things that people who read tarot also engage in that enhance and enrich their lives and their cartomancy endeavours.

Please feel free to share or inquire about anything you like in regards to esoteric, divination and spiritual traditions.

If any category in this area starts to break out a bit, I will create it's own sub-forum.
CaraHamilton
Seer

Free - my Five Coin Oracle

Post by CaraHamilton »

Hi everyone,

Due to our current Pandemic situation I wanted to give a free offering to the Cult of Tarot community, that offering being my Five Coin reading system.
It is free to download now but it will revert back to costing £10 after this coming full moon.

I use it often with my Zairja Tarot Reading which is why I wanted to offer it. If you download it I am sure you will find it very useful. You can download directly from this page on my website.

https://secret-tarot-garden.com/2020/04 ... in-oracle/

With love and light
Cara x
"Let me fall if I must fall. The one I will become will catch me"
The Baal Shem Tov
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Free - my Five Coin Oracle

Post by Charlie Brown »

Thank you so much. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to learning more.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Sweet Cara! Thank you so much. I needed this!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
CaraHamilton
Seer

Post by CaraHamilton »

Thank you for your kind comment Joan Marie. Hope you like it. This system has become quite useful to me, especially with the Zairja reading. :)
The Baal Shem Tov
CaraHamilton
Seer

Post by CaraHamilton »

Charlie Brown wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 22:09 Thank you so much. I just downloaded it and am looking forward to learning more.
Thank you Charlie Brown, I hope it proves useful to you. :)
The Baal Shem Tov

Return to “Esoteric Traditions & Divination Practices”