This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Ritual under a mild moon

A place to discuss and share your esoteric interests beyond Tarot. Please see the full description at the top of the main page.
Forum rules
Forum Description
This area is for discussions of all the esoteric practices that don't have a specific category on this forum. There are so many fascinating things that people who read tarot also engage in that enhance and enrich their lives and their cartomancy endeavours.

Please feel free to share or inquire about anything you like in regards to esoteric, divination and spiritual traditions.

If any category in this area starts to break out a bit, I will create it's own sub-forum.
Crying Owl
Seer

Ritual under a mild moon

Post by Crying Owl »

Hi all :-)

I just want to tell you that I did a nice ritual today under a mild moon.

My equipment was not in the focus tonight, but I had a great talk with my God and Goddess - namely Tor and Anne.

In just three hours there is a full moon here. I have such good emotions.

Now I will make a cup of tea and have one of the new slim cigarettes that I got from Belarus. It's named Minsk after the capitol. They tasted quite good actually.

I just wanted to share this experience with you. Now it's time to celebrate :-)

CO
Diana
Sage

Re: Ritual under a mild moon

Post by Diana »

I also watched the moon last night. No ritual though, as I don't do rituals nor do I have any gods nor goddesses. But the Moon was beautiful. I observed it for a long time till I got too cold. Smoking a couple of cigarettes too (but not Minsk). Most Minsk cigarettes are smuggled in Eastern Europe I have read. But they taste the same smuggled or unsmuggled. Do you live in a Baltic state or Poland ?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Esoteric Traditions & Divination Practices”