This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

I am back

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
Myperception
Sage

I am back

Post by Myperception »

Now, I am back to this forum after a 10 months hiatus. It's been a rough year globally due to pandemic. Of course I was busy to adapt to the new norm of job, as well as family while we have more time to spend at home or work from home. Basically it's just like working 24 hours in 7 days :lol:

But of course, being safe and able to maintain job, are a blessing, and I treasure it much now.

Well, to have a "return" ceremony to my cards, I decided to pick Lenormand, I guess my readings are just... rusty :lol: I will practise and pick up again soon. I always confused when comes to 3 cards reading in Lenormand, therefore as a restart, I will go for 2 cards, at very least, not to confused myself.

Context : I was curious that didn't get a response after commented on her post.

Question : Why was she not showing "like" :?:

Rider + Market
IMG20210123112657.jpg

Answer : She was too busy with her current new job task, too many things to do.

:lol: I can see my rusty reading.. Alright, will just practise more for this year. A year to pick up what I had left behind in 2020.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: I am back

Post by Joan Marie »

Welcome back!!!
We missed you.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Is this the Rana George deck? It's lovely!

Welcome back!
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks Joan ! I missed all of you too ! :D
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Nemia wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 09:06 Is this the Rana George deck? It's lovely!

Welcome back!
Thanks Nemia ! Yes, it's Rana George deck. I just missed touching the deck so so much :lol:
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Let me create a Fictive Reading for Lenormand to practice my rusty skill on Day 1.

Context :-
An independent cancer survivor senior lady restore an abandoned guesthouse, she was updating her restoration progress everyday on her social networking page. Due to budget constrain, she can’t afford to hire any workers. Therefore she did all the hard work on her own, from cleaning, painting etc. There were kind followers on her social networking page and her friends did sent relief supplies items to her place on and off, eg : gloves, snacks etc. I would like show some support, and also participated in sending her relief items too.

Lenny.jpg

1. Question :-
Did she notice me among all the followers and friends on social networking page?

Answer :- Coffin + Bear
Coffin to me is always a negative sign, an ending, or it’s need changes or transformation, need an end before the new beginning can start. When there is Bear card in pair, Bear to me is more to a protective character person, is living to survive even it’s hard. My answer is no, didn’t notice, as she was too focus on her current path.

2. Question :-
How did she perceived the relief items that I sent among the rest?

Answer :- Clover + Book
Clover are always the positive card to me, it’s just like good luck. She may find the items were truly useful and being happy about it. Pairing up with Book card, I may not look at it with a secret intention, but it’s more to those items were being useful and the sender observed the needs of the recipient well, study through every details before finding the useful items to sent to overcome her needs. Basically it feel like useful items that she needs.

3. Question :-
I am contemplating to sent a bouquet to cheer her up. Am I on the right path by doing so?

Answer :- Moon + Dog
Moon card, more to an emotional cards to me as surface meaning. Follow my instinct, follow your will, these are my understanding. Pairing up with Dog, it’s a loyal friend or trusted person to back up a person in need. Will be a reward and support feel, and it’s a correct things to do with good intention

4. Question :-
How will she react to the bouquet after receive it?

Answer :- Ship + Market

Ship can say a distance friendship, and also can say it will be “sail” back to her job (Market) again. Nothing as a Wow reaction. Not a rejection. Just neutral, possible create a long distance friendship, then back to work routine

Oh... my... rusty reading :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Olui
Seeker

Post by Olui »

Ship market: she will put it on her table so everyone can see it.

In general I would say the cards say yes do it :-)

I am learning Lenormand and it's nice to have a few peaple here for exchange and discussion :-)
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Very good to see some comments, appreciate your words :P

I am also picking up what I left behind about Lenormand, now starting with daily draws of 2 cards and eventually adding in more.

When it comes to five cards, I may abit confused, so now have to really familiar with two, then more and more, read more and more :idea:
Myperception
Sage

Re: I am back - Lenormand focus

Post by Myperception »

My daily 2 cards draw practise, and see how far I can understand these 2.

How to define this combination?
Rider + Letter
IMG20210130005830_compress11.jpg

When it comes to letter, I am always look at it as a message, news, update, not very much into a commitment and employment.

When rider marching towards a letter. Apart of a person delivering a message, news etc. Can i also say a person always keep himself updates about particular news or status update in certain job / related to certain person.

Both also possible on my understanding. I cant think of any third possibilities yet...
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Combination pratise today.

Man + Tree
IMG20210131000757_compress77.jpg

I am not focusing on gender in this card, since it's also apply to those masculine energy. From here, can be :-
* A person can heal others (healer)
* A person that share past life with you, and you felt knewing this person for long, connection feel
* Rooting for this person or energy?
* A sick person?
* A patience person?
* A person can depend or rely on?
* A possible lifetime partner/friends?
* A person looking at a growth or slow and steady development with another person?

Return to “All things Lenormand”