This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lennormand fans I need your Help

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Lennormand fans I need your Help

Post by Joan Marie »

I would very much like to create a place on this forum that is really dedicated to the study of Lenormand.

Ideally this would be a place where a lively question and answer section would live, with discussions of techniques and other things.

I would also love a portion to be dedicated to the reading of the Grande Tableau. This is something that there is very little to be found of online anywhere. What I'd like to see is actual discussion and the kind of back-and-forth that our forum platform would be so excellent at supporting.

There are currently a lot of people on facebook groups attempting this, but facebook does not lend as well to ongoing discussions as this forum does. What I mean is we have here fixed topics that you can come back to again and again and find easily.

The thing is, I am not the person to lead this. I am ready to support technically or in any other way I can, anyone who would like to take a stab at any or all of this.

if you have any thoughts, ideas or would like to have a go at leading a group or starting something just reply here or send me a PM:

I have asked around a bit and have found that the Lenormand community is underserved on forums (including this one) and I would like to change that and make this a welcoming place for Lenormand readers.

Lenormand is such a rich tradition and I would like to give it its due and support the people who practice it and also welcome all the new people to it.

So please, share your thoughts. 🦉⭐🦊
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Libra
Sage

Re: Lennormand fans I need your Help

Post by Libra »

I definitely would love to see ... something in here, but I'm not one to lead it as I JUUUUST got my first Lenny deck. As the newest of the newbies, a thread dedicated to resources/reviews to be gathered would be great - the information is here, but often partway through a thread kind of thing, you know?

As well, it might be that I'm on mobile, but some of the posts in this area of the forum are formatting themselves really .... weirdly and hard to read. It's like the font increases in some of the threads and it's difficult to read fluidly.
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Libra wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:03 As well, it might be that I'm on mobile, but some of the posts in this area of the forum are formatting themselves really .... weirdly and hard to read. It's like the font increases in some of the threads and it's difficult to read fluidly.
Thanks for this.

Regarding the forum formatting, I have not see this problem on my phone at all, it looks really perfect to me.
Has anyone else seen this issue?
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

Joan Marie wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:21
Libra wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:03 As well, it might be that I'm on mobile, but some of the posts in this area of the forum are formatting themselves really .... weirdly and hard to read. It's like the font increases in some of the threads and it's difficult to read fluidly.
Thanks for this.

Regarding the forum formatting, I have not see this problem on my phone at all, it looks really perfect to me.
Has anyone else seen this issue?
It's only in the lenormand area, the threads are the numbers in lenormand ones. They get really big and I only get a few words per line and it breaks up the flow of reading.
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Libra wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:23 It's only in the lenormand area, the threads are the numbers in lenormand ones.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Joan Marie wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:30
Libra wrote: 27 Jan 2020, 21:23 It's only in the lenormand area, the threads are the numbers in lenormand ones.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.
Oh wait, now I see what you mean.

That isn't the forum. The person who posted those formatted them that way for some reason.
I will fix those posts to make them formatted normal.

Return to “All things Lenormand”