This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

the child card, reversed rl story example.

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
HOLMES
Sybil

the child card, reversed rl story example.

Post by HOLMES »

I did a reading with the lenormand yesterday..

I used the 3 x 3 spread for a friend..
I knew they had a child ,, the child was reversed, and I know hardly anyone uses the reversals..or postions.
still I was going with base meaning of the child,, it representing a child in some form.

when she shared with me , my client at the time ,, that how she didnt' want to work In that job.
and the reason was that a teen had commited suicided,, not on her watch but she feared what if that happened on her watch.(some sort of counciler for native children ). i was reading child reversed how she could be fearful of her own child suffering from politics so i was there.
yet it was because i did't have the frame of referece in my mind to see the possible connection.
there was a snake by the child card but no coffin..

it affected me for due to losing my own precious two years ago, now three i a couple of weeks. i know seeing the child reversed wouldn't mean that , this was just one specific incident , like how rana George uses her story to give additional meaning to her lenormand meanings in her book.
yet if i put more depth into asking about her career , what she used to do, stil i may not have put the two to two togeher, just her sharing gave her personal meaning to the child card.. and expanded mine is what i am saying. that sometimes a child isnt' just a child but children overall i am guess is what i mean.
Diana
Sage

Re: the child card, reversed rl story example.

Post by Diana »

HOLMES wrote: 16 Aug 2019, 05:43 that sometimes a child isnt' just a child but children overall i am guess is what i mean.
There is a wonderful Zulu or Xhosa saying that says "any child is my child".

And your own loss was apparent in the cards - they were speaking to you too I think. I know how much this hurt you. They would like to comfort you I think.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
HOLMES
Sybil

Re: the child card, reversed rl story example.

Post by HOLMES »

ah yes..

I thought about this when I went to town..
when I raise my vibration before a reading, , the key thing I am trying to do is make myself impartial as I can.
so the cards reflect the person In front of me..

I do remember one time I was reading for another person long ago on atf, and remarked how I learned a lot doing her or his reading and they wondered if I had read for myself instead of for them. the truth is , every reading gives a bit of teaching to me..
as since the filter for the information comes through for me,, I helps expand my knowledge.

I do know that my own losses helped me though in several reading to connect to the client to help them with their losses.

Return to “All things Lenormand”