This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

28 to 36, as a physical line in 4x9 gt

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
HOLMES
Sybil

28 to 36, as a physical line in 4x9 gt

Post by HOLMES »

28man, 29woman, 30lily, 31sun, 32moon 33key, 35fish, 35anchor and 36 cross (work in progress)

partner , partner, family success, job,future, income, job, hardship., from book.,
I have read my four books on the lenormand to look into the houses.. all I know is I will be not be using the master method from the andy b book, it just didn't make sense to me.
it would be hard to pick just one meaning for a house whose card has multiple meanings.. i mean in the tarot death is generally seen as transofrmation can it have other meanings ? it depends on the decision made by the person who is going to read the tarot i suppose.
so let us see what we have

ideally we want this line to represent that physical aspects of life we deal with..

the man card as a house we want it to deal with all aspects of a partner in our life. I am thinking though if we are using the lenormand with the man card who moves around , I feel the moving lord card deals with the actual partner in our life or potential..
and cards that end up here could deal with male people in our lifes.like father, friend,, brother..

lady

so in my theory (or my guess ) it should be here that it reflects motherly or sisterly influence unless of course the lady lands close to here (or the heart i would gather ).

lilly
here it is more torn,, do we go with the older family figure,, or do we go with the sexual pleasure aspect .. it may depend on the deck we use..i know the under the roses lenorman likes the pleasure aspect of this card. with the playing insert of the king of spades in this card,, it could be that old male fanatasy that was prevelant in the 1900s and earlier..the story of the young woman finding an older man to romance her,,and possibly marry her..
I saw the movie high society earlier.. and bing was 26 years older then the future princess grace Kelly..
the person said they grew up together in the film,, but on the imdb pointed out the age, so must of met they matured together before getting their first divorce.. I would find it hard once I know the playing card inserts well to see the lilly as an older female influence unless perhaps it was the matriarch of the family. or perhaps a manly woman who worked outside.. (thinking of the literial aspects of the lenromand )

sun
this is so obvious ,, the happy card.. unless you get outside and get sunburnt.. or get stuck in the desert.
this house should deal then with physical happiness,, and joy. (not of the sexual kind I imagine ) it would deal with the success one could achieve if they want.. building a house, perhaps carrying on a legacy if the coffin ends up there,, and we are in a family business.

the moon
it says it means it means fame and work..
I guess physically speaking one must work,, it could mean night jobs,, but more likely hidden talents if you use them could lead to acclaim like singing,, or gambling .. I am going with the night aspect.
perhaps the playing card insert had lot of influence on the moon. maybe there was a meaning for the moon that was lost to time ..
I think of the moon and think werewolf and how in the horror movies they dealt with it heads on, staying inside..
then we have the wisdom of cycles , like rana book talks about menustration.
still here it measn work.. what kind of work one could be suited for, for now til i get deeper in understanding.

the key
from what I understand , it means obiviously opening doors, and locked boxes , maybe finding secrets, or freedom.
I can't wrap my head about it being about income,,
it can mean to go check again in a spot perhaps. I have two websites opened up to do a quick reference check,,
one says something will happen no matter what.. the other says what needs to be revealed.
i think i will go with what does the client need to know most importantly for moving forward.

the fish.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: 28 to 36, as a physical line in 4x9 gt

Post by Charlie Brown »

It isn't really accurate to say that the Master Method is from Andy's Book. One of his appendices includes a translation of the method from its original late-1800s source. He makes not claim to it and, generally speaking, does recommend the use of houses.
I believe in Crystal Light.
HOLMES
Sybil

Post by HOLMES »

true he doesn't say he made it up,, he refereces where he got it from..
it is the only place I saw It though,, not in rana George book , or the Matthews book or alex book.
so for me it was the main place .
if you want , I will edit the post to post the master method summed up credit .
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I don't see why you need to edit it, although I appreciate the spirit of the offer. If someone's confused, they can see my post right below yours. I just didn't want people to misread that Andy is advocating nonsensical techniques. He's been very generous with me in the past.
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “All things Lenormand”