This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

9s in lenormand

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
HOLMES
Sybil

9s in lenormand

Post by HOLMES »

nines
the universal love, on a selfless level.
it of course has it shadows,, , you are selfless to an fault,, sacfraicing everything..
due to your universal love you have trouble with conditional love..
(was jesus married ? syvlia brown in her book on jesus says the wedding where he turned the water into wine was his own,, but the reason was , a rabbi has to have a wife in those days , so by him getting married,, he accepted his time ,, "it's not yet my time " he says to her in some bible movies but she convinces him , it is. so society and spiritual leaders like to say he didnt' know woman.. but how do we know.. but it is that extreme archetype that is given to us ,, with is extreme shadows here )
edited to add
it is the benefactor of all things

9. the bouqet
besides the secret messages that could be presented in the flowers,, it speaks of joy of being appreciated , and acknowledged.
and the joy of life.
as such applying the number nine here,, we are the beneficiary of that universal love, speaking of friends and allies.
perhaps we can send a bouqet to brighten someone day.
reversed
the bouqet comes with a price. the person offing you supper with the flowers has less the noble intentions
edited to add
spiritually speaking , we are getting messages from the universe, and when we get good things we should be appreciative to the universe.
reversed
we are not listening to the messages,,, and not being receptive to the universe.

18. the dog( 1 plus 8 makes 9)
faithful loyal friend.. who is protective .
in an essence it is like angels , jesus, the ascended masters are on our side. though it is could certainly relate to a dog as well.
perhaps we are called upon to be that guard for someone.
reversed
you got to train your dog better,, beware your enemy as their number one man is on your case (godfather and lucas brazi comes to mind ).
perhaps it is telling you that your friend doesn't deserve your loyalty.
edited to add
mentally this means we are being the benefactor more then on the spiritual level or the emotional level , which can make us extremely loyal for it was so ingrain in the brain.
reversed
this doesn't make sense to you,, to be so loyal to this person.

27.the letter (2 plus 7 makes 9)
it could mean an invition,, certainly .
it is seen more as communications , perhaps good news,
applying the universal love here , it could means we are seeking the help of such people,, that we can pay it forward with our own help.. like we do at the forum here.
reversed
rethink sending the message as the person could be decieteful. or going to misuse what you share .. heck you may even be cited as a reference when you were trying to point towards the better source.
turn down the invition.. (rasputin should of turned down the invition )
edited to add
emotionally the benefactor is about trying to communicate to help others,, back in the old days , the letter could change another life if we sent it on their behalf,,
reversed the letter we are sending will be for naught.

36. the cross.(3 plus 6 makes 9)
the ultimate sacfrice..
we are called upon to show our universal love perhaps at the expense of our own. are we ready ?
of course that is the highest aspect,, perhaps it just speaks to suffering by itself.
the main thing is faith, and keeping that faith..
the darkness is attracted to the light,, so the more lightworkers connect with the light the more the struggle will be.
reversed
perhaps your hardships won't be that hard..
remember you are just a person,, is this an hardship you want to take
consider the movie star wars rogue squadron,, jyn took up the cross in order to stop the death star from destorying planets. (she achieved her goal though alderan was destroyed after her passing,, she knew she gave the people a chance though).
edited to add
this is the physical embodiment of the benefactor .. you are willing to suffer for your friends,, or your friends are willing to suffer for you..
the key word is willing to do it..
reversed
heck noo,, I can't do it .. I am not ready..
Diana
Sage

Re: 9s in lenormand

Post by Diana »

I always feel like I'm floating on clouds when I read these things that you write, Holmes.

I had a little chuckle when you said "you got to train your dog better". And your "due to your universal love you have trouble with conditional love" is pretty much a masterpiece.

I could comment on each and everyone of your sentences, but won't. But keep this up. It's really interesting and worth heaps of gold.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “All things Lenormand”