This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

6s in lenormand.

Lenormand decks are coming into more popular use as their secrets are now being revealed and deck creators more frequently explore their unique aesthetic. Come here to discuss these ascending beauties.
HOLMES
Sybil

6s in lenormand.

Post by HOLMES »

thoughtful provider
I think I like the term thinking provider instead.,, (I have realized as I write these that I find myself graviting to some titles better then the ones I come up with initially).
sixes
community love,, nurturing.. remember the lovers qubalistic meaning is sword,, and the choice to love,
reversed
not loving community,, unable to nurter. perhaps feeling you have no choice to love as you are addicted to the personalty.

6.the clouds
it speaks of uncertaintly,, which comes from the heart.. sometimes romance can lead you to be airy, and so miss some aspect of reality.
it speaks also of misfortune,, but this misfortune is due to not being able to focus. the "love sick " were seen as too dramatic, consider how romeo acted when he was in love.!
reversed
you are not thinking straight/realistic , but too dreamy. perhaps it means unable to dream about love.

edited to add
on the spiritual level, it speaks of having clouds blocking you from receiving spiritual wisdom. ,what is the truth of the creator, how many of us look upwards when we seek answers ,, when we struggle. the key here is we are aware of this and trying to find our way through the haze.. perhaps by grounding and prayer.
reversed
we are not aware of our vision being clouded,, we think we are right in our path..

15.the bear (1 plus 5 becomes 6)
the protective bear,, , it speaks to power,,
the protection comes from nurturing,, the power comes from a perso being able to love (aka they are in healthy state with sexual poweress, I just added that ).
reversed
it speaks to envy, but more so of coverting what the bear has.. you kill a bear for the hide,, for its bear paws.. and one can't even eat much of the bear.
of course one must be wary in the old world of walking in the wilderness or you might run into a bear. or some other wild animal like cougar.

edited to add
on the mental level I think of tywin Lannister who has to be ruthless,, all for keeping his house strong, although he was a lion banner.
of course you can always think of Lynna mormant who was a strong ruler with a strong mind,, not willing to let anyone trick her. mentally it is all about protecting the cubs.. and eating to survive.
reversed
perhaps the bear is to old to survive like it used to,, so he has to adapt his plans. I watched an show about bears, and there was an old scarred bear that would range all over his kingdom , eating herbs, food as he was no longer strong enough to say hunt down a deer. alas he ran into a person I the middle of the night and was killed in still controversial story.

24. the heart (2 plus 4 becomes 6)
the beauty of love,, it is the best card. for love,, like you might be helped by a former lover. this isn't a promise of love forever ,, it is passionate love now..
reversed
unable to open up one hearts,, unable to find allies who like us. as we burned the bridges. we could be dwelling to much on a past love.

edited to add
how right it is that the heart is in the emotional line.. for one could argue that the mind loves,, and the heart just feels what the mind wants.. but the heart loves or hates, and the mind follows suit. ? the key here is sometimes people can love so passionately that it becomes their driving force for what they do.
reversed
with that in mind,, love can not only cloud a person mind but warp their intentions ,, like jealously,, hatred for what a person did to their friend years ago.

33. the key (3 plus 3 becomes 6)
unlocking your heart..
of course it means to open up the doors,, perhaps to strangers who need help. in rana George book she says it is the wish card.. if there was one I suppose.. and it points to extra importance to surrounding cards.
he one book says it means yes..
reversed, t
lock up your heartt til you are ready,, dont' open up that door. so if the book says it means yes, then reversed it means no.
if it is upright means wish is furfilled , reversed it is furfilled but not what we want.. or denied. depending.

edited to add.
for me this is physical level , so it is fitting that rana points to this card pointing spiritual realizations.. like we are finally seeing the manifestation of some of the blessing we have been asking for.
reversed..
physically it means the way is shut,, unless we can the secret to opening the door we will have to go around the mountain (thinking of the fellowship of the rings. )

Return to “All things Lenormand”