This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

June Intuitive Reading Sign Ups

Participants in the June Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the June Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

June Intuitive Reading Sign Ups

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello June-bugs.

Doing online readings for others puts intuitive readers at a disadvantage. The problem is, you kinda need some "vibes" from the other person, you want to work with something they've touched. That's not so easy through cyberspace.

But I have an idea. And it's this month's Intuitive Reading Exercise.
  • Step Two: Sitter: Draw a card. It should probably be a Court or Major. We want something that represents a person. You can choose a card at random, or select one special.
  • Step Three: Sitter: Post an image of that card for your reading partner.
This is where we close the gap a bit on distance reading. The sitter chooses the deck, and the card for the reader to read. In this way, the sitter has, "vibed" the card giving the intuitive reader a bit more to work with than if she/he had pulled the card themselves from their own deck.
  • Step Four: Reader: Now using your intuitive skill and applying the technique in the post from Step One, tell the sitter what the person in the card they chose would like to tell them, would like them to know. What is the message for the sitter?
The reader has the option to ask a question or not. Unless you have something specific you'd like the card to tell you about, let the reader just "divine" a message for you from the card.

That's it. (except of course, readers posting results and sitters giving feedback to the reader)

If anyone needs help with posting images or has any questions at all, just let me know.

Otherwise, Just sign-up, sign-up, sign-up!! The more the merrier! The more...the more interesting! The more...the more!

Sign-ups will be open thru June 9th.
I will assign partners on the 10th.
Readings due by the 25th to give time for feedback before the end of the month.

So, just click "Post Reply" and tell us your in!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: June Intuitive Reading Sign Ups

Post by Myperception »

I am IN 8-)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: June Intuitive Reading Sign Ups

Post by Charlie Brown »

i'll try
I believe in Crystal Light.