This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Participants in the June Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the June Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello! I'm looking forward to this very much.

This reading doesn't require a question from the sitter so I will just go ahead and do the reading as soon as I'm able. Hopefully this weekend.

Watch this space!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š
qndynes
Sage

Re: Joan Marie reads for qndynes

Post by qndynes »

Excellent, thank you Joan Marie!
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

qndynes wrote: ↑14 Jun 2019, 21:12 Excellent, thank you Joan Marie!
This is kind of a funny draw.

tdm.jpg

We got the Queen of Wands for your feminine side and the Cavalier of Swords for your masculine side.

Your feminine side is definitely the dominant one. A central figure to many, very influential without being overbearing about it. You can honour this influence by accepting it. Allow yourself to be a leader, one who influences. It's for the good of all. Traditionally this kind of power is considered "unladylike" but that just isn't true. It's classic lady behaviour! So use it. Enjoy it. You are good at it.

On your Masculine side, the Cavalier of Swords is a bit unsure of himself, yet filled with energy. He does not quite have the skills of the Queen, he lacks her reserve, which would serve him well.

This is funny because it's like the cards are showing two sides of the same coin: Strong and reserved on one side, Loud and lacking direction on the other.

So to bring them into harmony, we have the 6 of Swords which is a lovely card for this. It speaks to adaptation, which I am taking to mean having the wisdom to understand a situation and to take from either side what is needed. The Queen could use a bit of the Cavalier's boldness at times. And The Cavalier could use a bit of her reserve when he knows he might be wrong, or shouldn't say something. The six of swords is about making the best of a situation and knowing when and how far to assert yourself is important for that.

But be careful not to err on the side of caution all the time. Queens and Cavaliers are an interesting combination, highly charged. The Queen needs the energy and confidence of the cavalier but she also requires his discretion.

I hope that makes some kind of sense! πŸ’™
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑17 Jun 2019, 11:17
qndynes wrote: ↑14 Jun 2019, 21:12 Excellent, thank you Joan Marie!
This is kind of a funny draw.

tdm.jpg

We got the Queen of Wands for your feminine side and the Cavalier of Swords for your masculine side.

Your feminine side is definitely the dominant one. A central figure to many, very influential without being overbearing about it. You can honour this influence by accepting it. Allow yourself to be a leader, one who influences. It's for the good of all. Traditionally this kind of power is considered "unladylike" but that just isn't true. It's classic lady behaviour! So use it. Enjoy it. You are good at it.

On your Masculine side, the Cavalier of Swords is a bit unsure of himself, yet filled with energy. He does not quite have the skills of the Queen, he lacks her reserve, which would serve him well.

This is funny because it's like the cards are showing two sides of the same coin: Strong and reserved on one side, Loud and lacking direction on the other.

So to bring them into harmony, we have the 6 of Swords which is a lovely card for this. It speaks to adaptation, which I am taking to mean having the wisdom to understand a situation and to take from either side what is needed. The Queen could use a bit of the Cavalier's boldness at times. And The Cavalier could use a bit of her reserve when he knows he might be wrong, or shouldn't say something. The six of swords is about making the best of a situation and knowing when and how far to assert yourself is important for that.

But be careful not to err on the side of caution all the time. Queens and Cavaliers are an interesting combination, highly charged. The Queen needs the energy and confidence of the cavalier but she also requires his discretion.

I hope that makes some kind of sense! πŸ’™
I had to sit with this reading for a couple weeks, it was so good. Unexpected for me as I wasn't really sure what to expect. I have a huge thing for the queen of batons, especially in the TDM decks, which is auspicious that she shows up here. Ha! It's good to know I have her stamp of approval and we both share commonalities. I totally get her position especially in relation to others, how her or my tendencies to get things done my way can lead to others considering her uncommon or unladylike. This is very true, often I impose myself too much, I have been slowly learning the art of pacing myself and how I come across with my ideas and intentions to others. The knight fo swords has all the power this queen loves but lacks restraint. Yes. I like how the 6 of swords comes out in the end as adaptation. This is exactly what the queen has been coming to terms with, along with humility. Discernment as well, as adaptation goes hand in hand with discernment.

This is an excellent message and a reading I will be keeping with me for months to come. Thank you Joan Marie! Thank you!
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

You are so welcome and I am so happy that it was good for you. πŸ’›

Return to β€œ06 June Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle”