This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Participants in the June Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello!

Do you have a question for me?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan,

My question : how long should i stay for current job?

If you need me to rephrase it, please let me know 😁
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 07:08 My question : how long should i stay for current job?
Your question is phrased in a way that sounds like it is looking for an exact answer, 3 days, 3 months, 3 years, something like that. It also sounds like you are planning to leave, it's not "should I stay." It's "how long should I stay-"

So what it sounds like to me is that you are looking for an exit plan. So maybe instead of asking "How long should I stay" the more accurate question is "How shall I leave?"

I think this is a good spread for answering that question.

First Row:
Conscious: Ideas, dreams and aspirations
Ring - Dog - Birds

The Ring and the Dog together speak to your conscious desire for a solid position at your work. You want strong connections and good work alliances, loyalty. The Birds though, are making that hard to achieve as they are a symbol of stress and next to the dog, disappointment. Dog + Ring = what you want, Dog + Birds 0 What you don't want.

So in light you the question about an exit plan, I think you first need to make a clear evaluation of exactly how your current job is not meeting your needs. Get that clear in your mind. Also get clear on the specifics of what your needs are.
This is part of the "mental exit" of the exit plan. Having this clear will help you move forward in a positive way.

Second Row:
Reality: Our state, day-to-day life
Snake - Moon - Letter

I'm taking this to be what your current plan of action should be.
The Moon indicates your job performance. The Snake to the left shows me you are not being recognised for your contributions. You are not getting the praise you deserve and that could be due to someone actively sabotaging or undercutting your efforts. maybe they are just making it difficult/impossible for you to carry out your duties properly and that is making you look bad. Or at least frustrating you.

The Letter is your CV, baby! Get that sucker in order and make sure your accomplishments and skills are recognised there. You may need to contact individuals to support you on that, people you work with (or have worked with) who can attest to your abilities. Do everything you can to make that thing shine like a diamond. ( A little call back to the ring...contracts, connections, ties)

Third Row:
Unconscious: Undercurrents shaping the situation, where we come from and what baggage we drag with us
Fish - Tower - Cross

These three cards all spell that you are concerned about the time it will take, and that money (The Fish) may be short while you wait for the next opportunity.

The thing is, the first row says to me that you'd be wise to know exactly what you are looking for and the third row says it may take some time to find it. And that wait won't be easy but it is necessary. So quitting hastily may not be a good plan. I know you're job is frustrating at the moment, but once you have decided to and begun to take real steps to leave, it won't seem so bad.

So start the process and bide your time. leaving is clearly the right move. Executing well on that exit by planning and preparing and making contacts (old and new) will serve you well.

len 2.jpg

I'm interested if this makes sense for you. I kind of had a good feeling about this reading.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks alot Joan for such a great reading that giving me alot of hint to make a decision.

Let me start of with a quick brief, I was offer for current job twice, I decline, and finally the 3rd time, i accepted it as I wanted to get out from the previous job that no longer in my interest being so many years served in the same industry. So in fact why i decline before as i knew the issues here, not only limited resources, also no proper management structure.

Birds card explained well about the workplace here, too much of gossips, everybody are talking more than working, and someone assume herself as a pet to the boss, and being dis-respectful in words in order to flawn her crown to people :lol:

Snake and Moon, well yes, it happen now, sabotage and being not co-operative, and do not follow instructions given, has affected the job progress and stimulate client's complaint. Resistance towards changes are the worst as the team refuse to move forward, by giving the excuses as - it's not our job, or we had been doing this for past years... it's trully gets into your nerves, and if your boss/employer is not ready for transform by saying he also can't help or decide.

Timeframe, yes, if jobless without income will be the last resort, but for the time being endure it at my best, if I wana explode, just by all means, to hold my anger is quit a huge challenge now LOL... while seeing the cross card, yes, it never failed me, whenever there is cross card exist, it's definitely an end card to me. So I am now planning on exit plan, also start to send out CV and going for interview. Given myself 6 months time to get all this fix and exit nicely. It's always relieve while make up my mind to exit, everyday from now is a counting down hope :lol:

Again, thank you Joan !

Return to “06 June Lenormand Reading Circle”