This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive Experiment - Sign Ups

Participants in the May Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Intuitive Experiment - Sign Ups

Post by Joan Marie »

I'd like to give something a try and I hope some of you are game to have a go at it with me.

The idea was inspired by this post.

I'm a little short on time right now to write out the details here, but if you read that post you will get the idea. I wanted to get this down while t is fresh in my mind.

I would to try for this reading circle to have each person choose their own card and ask their partner to interpret it for them similarly to the way the Page of Cups was interpreted in the post I linked to.

You can choose a card at random, or select one specifically that you feels applies to you.

I will write out some details later, but I think you can get the idea. For now, and for the next week or so, please just sign up by clicking "Post Reply" and leave a little message. "I'm in" will do. I will assign partners next week.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Intuitive Experiment - Sign Ups

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'll do it, but only because I have no idea what I'm agreeing to. That's my jam.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I said in the original post I would write more details later but the truth is I don't really have any more details.

The only thing I would add, is when you choose the card for yourself, you have to post it so your partner can see it and do the reading.
It would probably work best if the card is a Major or a court card.

The idea is to use the technique you see in the link in my original post, here it is again

The sitter doesn't need to ask a question. The reader just gets to know the "person" on the card the sitter selected and maybe gets some kind of message for the sitter.

I think this might be an interesting exercise for our intuitive skills. I hope some of you want to help with this experiment! I really have no idea how it will go but the more people in the more possibilities we will see.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Count me IN :)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

We need more people for this!

Don't be afraid, it's just a little experiment!

download.jpg
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey Joan, please don't make me laugh like a goose in public restaurant ok oh my..... LOL....

Return to “05 May Intuitive Reading Circle”