This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Participants in the May Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello my dear!

When you have a question ready just let me know. Or if you would prefer just a general reading I would be happy to do that also.

Whenever you are ready...
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: LEN: Joan Marie reads for Myperception

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan, so happy to see you here again :D

Here is my question -
I am flying off for solo holiday in Bangkok on 17 May till 22 May. Would like to see what to expect for this entire trip.

Please let me know if you need me to rephrase the sentense ;)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Great question, I will try and do it tomorrow before you leave.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Dear Joan, no worries, take your time, no rush. I will be in Bangkok from 17 to 22 May :D
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Hello

Since your question is about your upcoming trip, I decided to focus on the horizontal rows and not so much with the past-present-future part.

20190516_153108-600x800.jpg

Row 1 - Outside of control

House-Bouquet.-Snake
I am taking the house to be your hotel or other accomodations you will have.
The Bouquet indicates they will be very nice, but the snake makes me think that you should pay careful attention to the bill to avoid possible overcharges. However, if it isn't a really big overcharge, you should probably let it go. The snake could also indicate a problem with cleanliness or hygiene of the place so be cautious about hand-washing and such.

Row 2 - Movement of situation

Ring -Tree- Cloud
In all honesty this row has me a little worried. The Ring card can stand for illness and since it is next to the Tree card (health) which is next to the Clouds, this row seems to indicate possible health issues. (see next row)

Row 3 - Within control

Moon - Scythe - Mice
This row is the good news which is that you are in control.
I see the Moon as you and you being very in control. The Scythe and Mice indicate something "eating" at you, something bothering you. This could be a problem, or it may relate to the previous row.

My general advice for you would be to be very careful about what you eat. I know the food in Bangkok is wonderful, but it only takes one bad thing to cause a problem so just be aware and if you get the idea some food may be unclean or whatever, just skip it and you'll be fine.

Otherwise I see no big problems arising so things should go smoothly for you.

I find when I read Lenormand I really do tend to see trouble. This is something I have to work on, I need to read it more often and check my results.

I wish you a wonderful and safe trip.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan, here is my feedback :-

House - Bouquet - Snake
Well, i stayed in my aunt house in Bangkok. It's a new house, very nice and comfortable. Snake happened as my aunt kept a mango for me. She plant and grow it from the mango tree at her garden. But before i get to taste it, it was stolen ! We were not sure which neighbour did it :lol:

Ring - Tree - Cloud
illness, i standby vitamin c throughout the trip. And with good self control, i didn't get cold or heat stroke nor fever. But due to lacking or rest, my vertigo came back after 2009, while i am back to my homeland, am on medication for overcoming the dizziness that caused by beginning stage of vertigo. I am taken more rest or sleep, hopefully it cure soon.

Moon - Scythe - Mice
Something bothering me there was 1 of my uncle passed away on the day i touched down Bangkok, due to final stage liver cancer. It's affected my mood and some plan, as there were many errands suddenly came into place.

I think your Lenormand reading is alright, not saying all are negatives. Like my case, it all happens. It's life. I don't look at it as a problem or so, but take it as an experience, what life need to teach all of us.

I like this reading. Thank you very much !

Return to “05 May Lenormand Reading Circle”