This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

LEN: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Participants in the May Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Myperception
Sage

LEN: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Myperception »

Halo Joan, may i have your question please :mrgreen:
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: LEN: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi- Sorry to be so slow getting back to you.

I know you are leaving on a trip so, seriously, if you don't have time to do this it really is okay.

I am pretty busy with a lot of things for the rest of this month myself.

If you would like to do a little reading though, could you do just a general reading, just see what the cards are telling you that might be interesting for me to know?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan, thank you for your patience, here you go with May general reading :-
20190524_001156-01_compress81.jpg

Row 1 - Outside of Control
Gentleman - Incense Burner - Lady
It shows clearly that's a need to clean up or clearing negative unwanted energies or persons surrounding you. You may need to put attention and carefully review on those things that you need to clear out in your life, moving forward, you must not involve the persons anymore, even if the person only stay in your heart or mind. If it's refering to your surrounding, you may need to clear up some room or space, clear it with scented stuff, or with those burner or essential oil that can uplift your mood, or the space itself. To me, it's more to like, if there is something need to let go or clear up, do so for good, for yourself, your life.

Row 2 - Movement of Situation
Gentleman - Mice - Bear
If you are feeling irritating, stress or worried in terms of your stability or finance, you have the ability to change it. But take it slow, step by step, with planning. But I have a weird feeling that you may or have someone that have the potential of causing the financial burden and stress towards you... I am not sure am I overthinking :shock:

Row 3 - Within Control
Spirit - Lady - Rider
You need to listen and believe your feelings. Pay attention to every details that you feel. You will move forward with all the facts that you observed and gain in mind, it is always moving for a betterment.

I hope the above reading make sense to you :lol: I am not sure, just felt funny and abit off tune after my holiday, maybe I was over excited and left my mind and heart in Bangkok LOL...

Please feel free to share with me on your feedback.

- Sam
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Firstly, what a beautiful deck.
Row 1 - Outside of Control
Gentleman - Incense Burner - Lady
It shows clearly that's a need to clean up or clearing negative unwanted energies or persons surrounding you. You may need to put attention and carefully review on those things that you need to clear out in your life, moving forward, you must not involve the persons anymore, even if the person only stay in your heart or mind. If it's refering to your surrounding, you may need to clear up some room or space, clear it with scented stuff, or with those burner or essential oil that can uplift your mood, or the space itself. To me, it's more to like, if there is something need to let go or clear up, do so for good, for yourself, your life.
I love the incense burner. And right between the man and the lady. hmm.. There are some things that need to be "cleared".
Row 2 - Movement of Situation
Gentleman - Mice - Bear
If you are feeling irritating, stress or worried in terms of your stability or finance, you have the ability to change it. But take it slow, step by step, with planning. But I have a weird feeling that you may or have someone that have the potential of causing the financial burden and stress towards you... I am not sure am I overthinking :shock:

I did have a financial situation. Some stock I owned really tanked, has been for a while and I'm one to always think that it will come back eventually. That does not happen all the time, I know. I listened to a 1 hour interview last week, by chance, with a guy who wrote an actual whole book about this company and it's dirty dealing the past few years that are just now coming to light. It became clear to me I'd better sell or lose the whole thing. I've already lost half it's value in the past few months. It has been stressing me out but I sold it and it's only continued dropping all week. I think I got out just in time.

Row 3 - Within Control
Spirit - Lady - Rider
You need to listen and believe your feelings. Pay attention to every details that you feel. You will move forward with all the facts that you observed and gain in mind, it is always moving for a betterment.
This is very good advice. I love the Spirit card.

Thanks you so much for the reading. You landed on some very key issues for me.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “05 May Lenormand Reading Circle”