This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot: Cristi and Poppiesrossi

Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Cristi
Seeker

Tarot: Cristi and Poppiesrossi

Post by Cristi »

Hello, Poppiesrossi!

I'm really looking forward to reading for you! If you have a question which I should concentrate on, please tell me. We have to have our readings completed by the 25th of May and we'll use this month's spread:

beltane spread.jpg
beltane spread.jpg (38.68 KiB) Viewed 792 times

I don't have a specific question, just something generally. I'm waiting for your answer, Poppierossi! Have a nice day!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Tarot: Cristi and Poppiesrossi

Post by Joan Marie »

Cristi wrote: 15 May 2019, 17:44
I don't have a specific question, just something generally. I'm waiting for your answer, Poppierossi! Have a nice day!
Hey Cristi,
I see you haven't gotten a response yet and I hate to see you get stood up especially on your first try at a reading group, so if you want ot you can read for me and I will read for you.

If Poppierossi turns up we can do a 3-way reading.

I would also like a general reading if that is okay with you, using this spread. I will do the same for you but I won't get to it for a couple of days but before the 25th for sure.

-Joan Marie
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “05 May Tarot Reading Circle”