This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot: Myperception and Charlie Brown

Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Myperception
Sage

Tarot: Myperception and Charlie Brown

Post by Myperception »

Hi Charlie, may i have your question please ;)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Tarot: Myperception and Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi. I only just saw this. I need a day or two to think up something. If you have a question, please let me know.

:)
I believe in Crystal Light.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

You know, if it works for you, this looks like a good spread for a general reading.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

I am fine, if you would like to have a general reading :) if it's ok, I shall complete it before next weekend.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Charlie, thank you for your patience, here is your general reading for May 2019 :-
20190524_000033-01_compress33.jpg

1) The Goddess - What is within - King of Cups
2) The God - What is manifesting - 4 of Pentacles
3) Union - How can 1 and 2 bring balance and create something new - Queen of Pentacles
4) Fertility - What is abundant right now - The Magician
5) Fire - What needs to transform - The Fool
6) Creation - What energies are around your creativity - The Empress

It's very interesting that 5 cards that i drew came with human figure.

Let's start with the first card as King of cups, shows what is within now. It seem to me like you are having some ideas to try something out, maybe new to you or some interesting changes, new interest, new direction etc. It's more to your own desire and the desire or feelings are pulling you to try. Undeniable you are more to a mature man, you think alot, observed more before you take your step. Sometimes this is also a struggle cause you have to bear with all those thinking in mind. When you trap into overthinking, you will become emotional. Anyhow, are you recently being abit emotional?

What is manifesting here is 4 of pentacles, it's an investment, or your possession, things that normally related to your economy aspects. Usually in Asian teaching 4 is a gain, are you having some extra gain in terms of investment or maybe a little more extra income? Or you being overthinking on your economy situation? Income is very important to all of us, we can put it as our priority to consider, but not the only main focus.

How to balance in between your feelings/interest with economy aspects and create something new. Queen of pentacles most of the time we are refering to marriage, over here I will say it is a way to combine the both things together, or creating a bond or linking in between your interest with income. It will not have any alternatives but it shows with careful calculations and preparations are the way to make it possible.

The things that abundant right now is The Magician. If you lately had been trying alot of ways of experiments to make things work, I think you will have to take a little bit control or your ability, don't go overboard. Magician is smart and capable, he can turn things his way, at times it could abit too drastic or obsess, give yourself some time to proceed, with your mind is clear and less stress you force into yourself, you may see a better outcome or it may exceed your expectations. For me, usually Magician is a success card.

What it need to transform - The Fool. It's the chaos in your mind, at times don't over think, sometimes trust your intuition and give it a try, a small one. If it works, its a bonus. Otherwise you may not have many things to lose. So trust your feeling sometimes. Also focus 1 thing at a time, if you have plenty of interest or task, just focus at 1 to complete first, following by others, 1 by 1.

The Empress energies are around your creativity. The creation are charm, it has it's beauty. So be confident on what you are doing or plan to do.

I hope the above reading make sense to you, as I seldom do general reading, abit rusty :lol:

Look forward on your feedback if any.

- Sam
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Myperception wrote: 24 May 2019, 07:58 Hi Charlie, thank you for your patience, here is your general reading for May 2019 :-
Hi,

Sorry, I never saw this before just now. I'll take a look at it and try to get you feedback in the near future.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

No worries. Take your time :)

Return to “05 May Tarot Reading Circle”