This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

May Tarot Reading Group Partners

Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

May Tarot Reading Group Partners

Post by Joan Marie »

Since we have an even number of participants this month, I am setting up pairs to read for each other.
And here they are:
  • dodalisque and Charlotte K
  • Charlie Brown and My Perception
  • Poppiesrossi and Cristi
One person (doesn't matter who) from each pair, please open a New Topic (here) right away.
Because we have several reading activities going, it is very helpful if the subject line of your thread follows this format:

Tarot: (your name) and (Partner's name)

Partner's give each other the question or topic they would like to have addressed by this month's spread.

beltane spread.jpg
beltane spread.jpg (38.68 KiB) Viewed 713 times

Let's try to have readings completed by no later than the 25th of May and feedback on those readings by the end of the month.

Poppiesrossi and Cristi, if you haven't already, please have a look at this thread for reading group guidelines: How To: Reading Circles and Groups

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Have Fun!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “05 May Tarot Reading Circle”