This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the May Tarot Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

May Day, Beltane, whichever you call it, the 1st of May has long been celebrated as a day to honour life. It comes at the height of the spring season when all seems to be in full swing and the onset of summer looms.
Earth energies are at their strongest and most active. All of life is bursting with potent fertility and at this point in the Wheel of the Year, the potential becomes conception. -from The Goddess and the Green Man
This could mean literally babies or other life. It can mean a lot of things, like ideas, relationships, creative projects, etc. The seeds are planted and sprouting and the air is filled with potential.

So for this month's spread I have chosen one created by Ethony* and here it is:

c34df6d9e1985a60749c5b1bb3c44028.jpg

If this looks like a fun challenge to you, just reply to this post before May 10th.
On the 11th I will assign partners and we can all have a look at how the earth's energies are coming together for each other at this cusp of the seasons of life.

Readings would be best completed no later than the 25th of May and responses to the readings should be in before the month's end.

If you are new to reading circles or just wondering what they are and how they work, have a look at this post.

Looking forward to this! Please come join us! The more the merrier dancing 'round the Maypole.

*creator of The Bad Bitches Tarot
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: Sign up for May Tarot Reading Circle: Beltane!

Post by Myperception »

I am IN ! ;)
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Yes please. Having been out of action for several months, I'd like to participate.and find my feet again :)
Poppiesrossi
Seeker

Post by Poppiesrossi »

I would like to join
dodalisque
Sage

Post by dodalisque »

Yes, please.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

d'accord
I believe in Crystal Light.
Cristi
Seeker

Post by Cristi »

I would like to join!

Return to “05 May Tarot Reading Circle”