This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

What's the Prognosis?

Test your prediction skills using actual news and entertainment events. (Please see instructions)
Forum rules
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

What's the Prognosis?

Post by Joan Marie »

Okay, "Ripped from the Headlines" is in the house.

I am very wary of starting this thread and if it gets out of hand I will delete it.

But I just think it's a pretty interesting exercise for us if we can keep it non-political and non-ghoulish.

So the Question is: What's the Prognosis for Trump's health?

I used Lenormand and here is what I drew:

friar's Delight lenormand.jpg

Ship-Coffin-Tower

I predict (via this draw) that he won't die from the COVID 19, but he will suffer some significant long-term effects that are going to render him unable to hold any office or even to continue working in any capacity anywhere.

Anyone else?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: What's the Prognosis?

Post by Charlie Brown »

While you did very specifically ask the question about his prognosis, this looks to me to be a precise snapshot of the current moment. The ship = Marine One, The Coffin = his sick ass, The Tower = Walter Reid.

I suppose that, if we think about this solely in future/predictive terms that The Tower could represent the White House and he'll be going home soon. And, of course, then, if his prognosis is that he's leaving the hospital, we don't have any information to suggest what state he's leaving in. Perhaps the Tower represents the Capitol Rotunda.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I'm not a good Lenormand reader. If I read it from left to right, it says: Trump's activities are curbed, he's incapacitated but returns to his place of authority, i.e. regains presidency after a dip in his health.

If I read it from the middle, the Coffin weakens both cards: Trump won't be able to travel and campaign, and he'll lose his office.

Now I'm prepared for every scenario :-)

I told you I'm bad at this!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I was looking at the Tower meaning something prolonged, and next to the coffin, prolonged sickness.

The Tower can also stand for loneliness, being out of the spotlight in his case.

To your thought that the Tower could mean he's headed back to the White House, I guess it could also mean Trump Tower.
Kind of "on the nose" though.

I like CB's reading of the Ship as Marine One.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

By the way, feel free to do a draw of your own for this question and post in this thread.
fire cat pickles
Sage

Post by fire cat pickles »

The Ship as M1 makes sense to me, too. From another angle, it could signal long term health affects from the virus, as it is positioned next to Coffin. The Ship's timeline is 10 years or greater. We have all heard that COVID-19 has unknown and long-lasting impacts.

The coffin speaks silence and as one cut-off from the world. The cadaver has coins over his eyes: willful blindness, stubbornness and the inability to see things from another perspective, still. There was an vulnerability, the dead tell no lies so the saying goes.

In Lenormand Tower primarily means isolation. In this context I would take this to mean quarantine, holed up in his ivory tower + Coffin=no vision, where he can make judgments: "It's no so bad, see?" "I did ok!" It's just like the flu!"
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

That's an interesting reading Joan Marie! I also did a a couple of readings on his health on the 3rd of this month. I drew 3 tarot cards and then 5 lenormand cards. Now I must stress that although I have tried to learn Lenormand, they just don't seem to work for me according to the 'rules'. I can do a linear reading but in a way that's more like cartomancy than strict Lenormand.

My question was what would happen the rest of this month to DTs regarding his health.

Tarot: (Using the Osho Zen) - 8 Water, 2 Fire, Lovers. I felt something would be 'shed' 'let go' i.e. he'd get over something. There some possibilities or options he could take, and that there would be a lot of close consulting with doctors. Maybe even something to do with his heart.

The Lenormand cards (I used Ciro Marchetti's which have extra cards):
1. The magnifying glass (44)
2. The House (4)
3. The ship (3)
4. The coffin (8)
5. The woman (29)
DT reading_1aa.jpeg
DT reading_1aa.jpeg (49.1 KiB) Viewed 1239 times

I think it's interesting that you also got the ship and coffin.

What these said to me was that there would be close study of his 'body', his health, maybe investigations i.e tests, (house being his physical structure, house of the soul) either for movement toward serious illness, or the cards were saying close study and watch of the body, health, plus there could be movement toward serious illness (the coffin). The coffin card in this deck really looked to me like doctors standing over tending a patient sick in bed! But I was also really getting a strong feeling of serious illness.

Now the woman card in my reading isn't representing an actual woman. What I was feeling from this card was about him being rather comparatively okay in the end - he gets through it.

I then did another short reading with a different question, what would be the outcome for DT this month regarding his health. I pulled 9 Fire which in the Osho deck is called 'Exahustion'...It was saying exactly that, he'd be feeling worn out, (which we know Covid can make you feel like, so that's interesting). 3 Lenormand cards:
1. Cross (36)
2. Snake (7)
3. Star (16)
DT_reading_1bb.jpeg
DT_reading_1bb.jpeg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 1239 times

which in a nutshell said it's going to mean a hard time for him health wise (cross and snake), but will have a relatively positive outcome (star - 'hope'/'healing'), so I take that to mean he has some kind of recovery from whatever he's experiencing.

Both readings indicated he'll have a difficult time health wise, it might knock him for six and he'll really feel it, but he'll get through , rather than it taking a turn for the worse and being...morbid..

(I tried to add pictures but drag and drop or Add didn't work) Edit: Joan Marie kindly sorted the problem out, so pictures attached.
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 11:52 So the Question is: What's the Prognosis for Trump's health?

I used Lenormand and here is what I drew:

friar's Delight lenormand.jpg

Ship-Coffin-Tower

I predict (via this draw) that he won't die from the COVID 19, but he will suffer some significant long-term effects that are going to render him unable to hold any office or even to continue working in any capacity anywhere.

Anyone else?
Movement towards/of sickness resulting in isolation?(if reading in a linear fashion).
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Lenny tower can mean isolation but can also mean official buildings. Additionally, the sense of isolation implied by the tower is more like 'above the fray" or "gotten away from it all" not to mention that the people talking about the coffin as cessation are ignoring its meaning as the card of sickness.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

BlueStar wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 21:19 I think it's interesting that you also got the ship and coffin.

Indeed.

BlueStar wrote: ↑04 Oct 2020, 21:19 (I tried to add pictures but drag and drop or Add didn't work)
I could be that the images are too large, file-size-wise.

I forget what limit I've set to optimise and prevent massive files from bogging down pages and taking up too much server space.

If you can resize images (500px wide is really perfect) they should post perfectly. πŸŽƒ
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑05 Oct 2020, 08:29
I could be that the images are too large, file-size-wise.

I forget what limit I've set to optimise and prevent massive files from bogging down pages and taking up too much server space.

If you can resize images (500px wide is really perfect) they should post perfectly. πŸŽƒ
Thanks. I resized and tried again, both around 500px and under 400kb but it keeps flagging an error "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct", whether I click 'Add Files' or try dragging and dropping.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

BlueStar wrote: ↑05 Oct 2020, 10:27
Thanks. I resized and tried again, both around 500px and under 400kb but it keeps flagging an error "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct", whether I click 'Add Files' or try dragging and dropping.
I'm really stumped. If it isn't too much trouble, when you have a chance, could you email me the images you are trying to attach?
joanmarie@cultoftarotforum.com

I'd like to see if I can figure it out.

Return to β€œRipped From the Headlines!”