This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

One Emperor reversed and four reversed Kings

Test your prediction skills using actual news and entertainment events. (Please see instructions)
Forum rules
Diana
Sage

One Emperor reversed and four reversed Kings

Post by Diana »

Boris Johnson has hired a new adviser. His name is Andrew Sabisky.

Now Sabisky has made several alarming statements such as :

1) That black people have lower IQs than white people and have a higher chance of intellectual disability
2) That forced contraception should be introduced to prevent a permanent underclass
2) The women's sport looks more like the Paralympics than men's sport

Boris Johnson's spokesman has refused to comment as to whether Johnson agrees with his views. Apparently Sabisky was "speaking in his own name" when making the comments.

So the tarot gave me this : One reversed Emperor, one reversed King of Cups, one reversed King of Swords, one reversed King of Batons/Wands, one reversed King of Deniers/Pentacles. So I pulled two more cards just to see. They were Justice and the Devil. This will come back to haunt them, these evil men.

No... I didn't draw the literal cards. I pulled them virtually in my mind.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -racial-iq

Now I have to get the image of that ghastly young man out of my head. I wish they hadn't put a photo. His ugly mutt is going to follow me for days.

England is lying dead at the moment. I don't know whether she will be able to resurrect. I'm kind of sad. I almost feel like giving it a farewell ceremony with songs and all.

Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Ripped From the Headlines!”