This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Claim Your Reading! - a reading circle game

If the reading fits, Claim it! Then leave one behind for the next person.
Forum rules
Libra
Sage

Claim Your Reading! - a reading circle game

Post by Libra »

Hey everyone!

I thought it'd be fun to start a reading circle, even if there are only a few of us so far. The idea is, I'll open the thread with a reading, and if it sounds relevant to your life, you claim it - but then, you have to pay it forward by posting a new reading of your own.

That reading can then be claimed by someone else, & whoever does must post another reading, and so on and so on!

~~~

To start :
0851c59b33b90f88bc687773b8aea29d.jpg

Dearest querent, your inner wild side is not to be feared! It seems like you hold back, try to keep yourself contained and small, so as to not step on any toes. The thing is, anyone who is meant to be in your life can handle your light, your fire. The people who can't, who try to stifle you instead, are here simply to test you - to see how long it takes for you to realize your worth and rise above their challenge.

Rise up and shine bright. You have nothing to hide, and everything to gain!

~~~

If this reading had a message that you needed to hear, claim it & and post a reading of your own for someone else!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Nemia
Sage

Re: Claim Your Reading! - a reading circle game

Post by Nemia »

I claim this reading although the person who stifles me and holds me back is the one I see in the mirror when I brush my hair! :oops:

golden tarot xiii death.jpg

There is something in your life that you have to put to sleep. To eternal sleep. It was once beautiful, it was once functional - but for quite some time now, you have recognized that this person, relationship, emotion, habit or attitude is toxic for you. It's a weakness to cling to it and you know it. You have to get on with your life. Let it go.
SaturnCeleste
Seer

Post by SaturnCeleste »

Nemia wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 04:32
There is something in your life that you have to put to sleep. To eternal sleep. It was once beautiful, it was once functional - but for quite some time now, you have recognized that this person, relationship, emotion, habit or attitude is toxic for you. It's a weakness to cling to it and you know it. You have to get on with your life. Let it go.
I claim this reading. I have been coming off an unhappy home situation that took place 3 months ago and I'm still not over it. I need to purge the toxicity from my system and get on with living without remembering all the bad things that happened.

I have a reading

This is for someone that has had a question following them for days maybe a few weeks. The answer to that question is yes. This person is moving on a positive high right now. Take advantage of the positive rays from the sun and soak up the summer air. This is your time to shine. Just make sure to wear your sunglasses! :P
Tomatosauce
Sybil

Post by Tomatosauce »

Claiming this one, because there is something I'm very much hoping for a yes answer to.
Death
Death
Death.jpg (34.31 KiB) Viewed 4357 times

Your garden has been growing, to whatever degree of success, for a season now. It's time to prune it, to return the things that no longer produce to the earth, so that they can nourish whatever will grow in their place. It's sad to see something you worked hard at go dormant, but it's all part of the cycle. As Key 13, Death is related to Key 3, the Empress (the Nurturer, in this deck), and Key 4, the Emperor (the Founder, in this deck)- whatever comes into being must eventually pass from it and give rise to something else. This is the nature of things. We honor in gratitude what is past, and joyfully welcome what comes.

What do you need to give thanks for and let go, to make room for what you happily anticipate?
Tiny Blossoms
Seeker

Post by Tiny Blossoms »

Claiming this reading - I've been focused so hard on my growth, I need the reminders to make sure my energy is spent on things that will bear fruit.
image0.jpg

Your boundaries are being tested and it is time to get out of whatever situation is causing you distress. You did not ask for this hardship, but stay strong and plan your exit. Lean on those you trust; their support is there to catch you even if they do not speak it out loud.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Tiny Blossoms wrote: 03 Dec 2018, 04:46 Claiming this reading - I've been focused so hard on my growth, I need the reminders to make sure my energy is spent on things that will bear fruit.

image0.jpg

Your boundaries are being tested and it is time to get out of whatever situation is causing you distress. You did not ask for this hardship, but stay strong and plan your exit. Lean on those you trust; their support is there to catch you even if they do not speak it out loud.
OMG, I'm claiming this. It is not a prediction but SO much a description of what I have been through work wise. For a few months now, I am in a much, much better work environment and I am almost obsessed with gratitude over how much my work situation has improved. Yup, I planned my exit (applied for a different position), and leaned on my new boss, who did not need many words to understand what I was going through.
47682016_270332477167802_5953317201925636096_n.jpg

My reading: What might be helpful now would be to look at things from more than one perspective. What is the bird's eye view? What is the very detailed view?
Monica
Seeker

Post by Monica »

During a few meditations and dreams, I would see an eagle specifically. The eagle is all about looking through more than one perspective, which is something I might have to consider since I have been lately kinda staying on one "place" recently mentally. Will definitely try to meditate on this more

My reading:

Ace of swords, the hermit, nine of pentacles

"great! You are doing a great job in terms of taking care of yourself and allowing your eyes finally see through your own surface. Continue with that and your mental, spiritual, and physical health will grow tremendously!"
BOOO :evil:
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

I claim this reading, as i had successfully make a choice to move on new path, nevertheless the breakthru let me see my own growth that underneath it for long. I am ready for my new path which allowing my every aspects to grow tremendously.

I draw a card for anyone that you are in such situation. You may refer to the card photo attached.

8 of swords (upright)
After a long fighting bettle, it's time to put down the swords and take a rest. To think and see what does it benefit us, or what life had been teaching us about. It's a resting period before we decide and make a move for the next path.
20190119_112803.jpg
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

Myperception wrote: 19 Jan 2019, 03:53 I claim this reading, as i had successfully make a choice to move on new path, nevertheless the breakthru let me see my own growth that underneath it for long. I am ready for my new path which allowing my every aspects to grow tremendously.

I draw a card for anyone that you are in such situation. You may refer to the card photo attached.

8 of swords (upright)
After a long fighting bettle, it's time to put down the swords and take a rest. To think and see what does it benefit us, or what life had been teaching us about. It's a resting period before we decide and make a move for the next path.
20190119_112803.jpg
Yes, I do see how this is for me. I have been feeling like to need to take a moment and figure things out before deciding how to move on from here.

Chrysalis
Nine of Scrolls/Five of Stones
You are so wiped out. Your hanging on to the last straw. Don't let this suck the life out of you. You need to take care of yourself. Both of these ladies have their heads down. Please look around you, I feel like you aren't seeing all that is there. You aren't as trapped as you feel you are. You can get out of this! Don't give up!
*SilverLining*
iMoodyCrab
Seer

Post by iMoodyCrab »

I claim this reading:
SilverLining wrote: 08 Sep 2019, 02:23 Nine of Scrolls/Five of Stones
You are so wiped out. Your hanging on to the last straw. Don't let this suck the life out of you. You need to take care of yourself. Both of these ladies have their heads down. Please look around you, I feel like you aren't seeing all that is there. You aren't as trapped as you feel you are. You can get out of this! Don't give up!
I've been this way since for quite some time now...

Here's my reading for someone out there:

TdM: 8 de Coupe
If your instinct tells you it is the right thing to do, then just do it. Sometimes, closing a door is the only way to open others.

Your instinct is telling you it's not working, be it your job, relationship, a project, can be anything. Or you are feeling disappointed for not having met your goals (personal or professional). Walk away. If it's not meant to be, don't force it.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I will claim this bad boy!
iMoodyCrab wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 12:46
TdM: 8 de Coupe
If your instinct tells you it is the right thing to do, then just do it. Sometimes, closing a door is the only way to open others.

Your instinct is telling you it's not working, be it your job, relationship, a project, can be anything. Or you are feeling disappointed for not having met your goals (personal or professional). Walk away. If it's not meant to be, don't force it.
I'm not walking away though. Just gotta open another door or two.
Thanks!

Here is my reading for someone out there:

(From the Spirit keeper's Tarot)

Archangel of Glory (King of Wands) - The Ivory Shield (Queen of Cups) - The Grotesque (5 of Cups)

You are very close to your Higher Self, but remember to remain open and willing to follow where things lead you. And don't be afraid of how that may look to others.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Starlight
Seer

Post by Starlight »

Joan Marie wrote:Here is my reading for someone out there:

(From the Spirit keeper's Tarot)

Archangel of Glory (King of Wands) - The Ivory Shield (Queen of Cups) - The Grotesque (5 of Cups)

You are very close to your Higher Self, but remember to remain open and willing to follow where things lead you. And don't be afraid of how that may look to others.
I'd like to claim this one, please. Thank you. Very timely and relevant advice. :)

I am a complete newbie to the TdM but I will give this a go.

(deep breath)

Le Mat / X Swords / Le Chariot

There is conflict between two parts of your personality - between the part that wants to clear the set and start over and the other part that wants to stay the course and keep things ticking over. The key is the X Swords and looking at the why of the matter. What is attractive about each of the two options? What is undesirable about each of the options? It's time to weigh things up so that you can move forward with more certainty.
Kati
Seeker

Post by Kati »

Starlight wrote: 27 Feb 2020, 08:36 Le Mat / X Swords / Le Chariot

There is conflict between two parts of your personality - between the part that wants to clear the set and start over and the other part that wants to stay the course and keep things ticking over. The key is the X Swords and looking at the why of the matter. What is attractive about each of the two options? What is undesirable about each of the options? It's time to weigh things up so that you can move forward with more certainty.
This is obviously meant for me. Thank you!

Here’s my reading for the next one:
IMG_6085.jpeg
Keeper of Boons
(Deck: Forest of Enchantment Tarot)

You are in control. You have been saving so you don’t have to worry. Things might be hard around you right now but you’ve been smart in the past so you can handle it. You can be proud of yourself.

Return to “Claim Your Reading!”