This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Divine Sentence Game

A one sentence Round-Robin game using any divination technique you choose.
Forum rules
KissMeKwik
Seer

Re: The Divine Sentence Game

Post by KissMeKwik »

Joan Marie wrote: 12 Sep 2018, 17:14 now my question: Should I get a dog?
Fool
Queen of cups x

No, it seems like it would be an impulsive idea that you would later regret.

Likelihood that I will share a kiss with someone I haven't kissed before, before 2018 is over?
Vox Populi
Seer

Post by Vox Populi »

Likelihood that I will share a kiss with someone I haven't kissed before, before 2018 is over?

Queen of wands (And the king of wands did a back flip out of pack while shuffle & it was at bottom of the cards after cut).
10 of cups.

With all the above, definitely, prepare for the kiss of a lifetime that will rocket you to Venus!

My question: Was Chairman Meow, a black stray cat i found starving on my doorstep, badly treated by a previous owner?
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

Vox Populi wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 11:21 My question: Was Chairman Meow, a black stray cat i found starving on my doorstep, badly treated by a previous owner?
:D I cannot wait. :mrgreen:

4 of Coins x

I don't think he was badly treated, I think he was "given up" or "given up on" even, and the cat was too domesticated to fend for himself.

I'm so excited about our future kiss... mind describing the atmosphere and place where we will share this kiss? ;)
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

KissMeKwik wrote: 14 Sep 2018, 20:36 I'm so excited about our future kiss... mind describing the atmosphere and place where we will share this kiss? ;)
Atmosphere - 6 of Swords- and place - 10 of wands

Your kiss will be discreet and secretive, in a place of very serious work or tough business.

20180915_092925.jpg

What will be my experience of the Mabon ceremony tomorrow?
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

CharlotteK wrote: 15 Sep 2018, 08:36 What will be my experience of the Mabon ceremony tomorrow?
Magician
Queen of Wands x

It will be magical to say the least, and it will leave you feeling super empowered and even sexy and wanting more!

How will October go for me over all?
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

Hello calling dibbs on KissMeQuick's question - I'm just doing it now and will post later.
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

KissMeKwik wrote: 15 Sep 2018, 08:41
How will October go for me over all?
Hi KissMeKwik, I did a 3 card reading for you with clarifiers (the positions don't mean anything it's just 3 cards, which is what I do often), using the Zen Osho and Fountain cards, with the question "What will October be like over all for KissMeKwik".
Reading_KMQ_1.jpg

1. Existence (additional card 7 Cups)
2. 3 of Water Celebration
3. No-thingness (additional card 10 Wands)
I rely more on my intuition than the prescribed card meanings, but this is what I got:

You'll have a month of contemplating your place in the world, with some indesicions about life, and an ending to something which might cause some difficulties, but there will also be opportunity to have fun times with friends.

I'd love to know after October if any of that was relevant.

My question - Why does KA keep turning up in my dreams?
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

BlueStar wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 11:58 I'd love to know after October if any of that was relevant.

My question - Why does KA keep turning up in my dreams?
Thank you for the reading. I love this deck. Believe it or not, I found it at a yard sale this morning so I just had to buy another copy.

Thank you for posting photos. As soon as I saw the pictures I already had an idea of what the cards were trying to say. Thank you so much. I'll post back November 1st and let you know how things went.

I'll do your reading in a bit unless someone beats me to the punch....
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

BlueStar wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 11:58 My question - Why does KA keep turning up in my dreams?
2 of Coins
Hermit
3 of swords

It looks like you are being overpowered by something deep within you that causes you a lot of discomfort, pain and confusion. Therefore your sentence would be that the reason KA keeps turning up in your dreams is because KA represents a painful memory that you need to heal, deal with, and finally move on from.

Please describe what my next romantic interest looks like so I'll be able to recognize and know for certain it is him.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

KissMeKwik wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 21:31 Please describe what my next romantic interest looks like so I'll be able to recognize and know for certain it is him.
Does anyone know a divination method that could answer a question like this? A way to get a physical description of someone?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BlueStar
Sage

Post by BlueStar »

I was thinking perhaps it would give more options for a reading to rephrase the question to ask what their personality will be like, or something like that? (sorry, don't know of any way to get a person's appearance. I'm sure some really psychic person could:) )
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

BlueStar wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 18:41 I'm sure some really psychic person could:) )
Yeah, I feel like we are being asked different versions of the same question over and over and maybe the game needs a bit of variety to catch on better. Maybe some "meatier" questions to entice our diviners into participating.

Let me try:

Q: What normally positive personality trait of mine could work against me right now?
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

So you basically decided to not only skip my question, but to skip my turn entirely as well? :?
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

KissMeKwik wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:00 So you basically decided to not only skip my question, but to skip my turn entirely as well? :?
I doubt it was anything intentional. You did confuse things when you posted without asking a question. I have a few minutes right now, I'll answer your question and then the next person can answer for Joan Marie. I don't have a question I want to ask.

I'll edit this post in a few minutes when I'm done.

ETA: See, I missed the part where someone asked how to go about your question. It's easy to miss things. I'll be back in a few.
I believe in Crystal Light.
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

Charlie Brown wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:03
KissMeKwik wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:00 So you basically decided to not only skip my question, but to skip my turn entirely as well? :?
I doubt it was anything intentional. You did confuse things when you posted without asking a question. I have a few minutes right now, I'll answer your question and then the next person can answer for Joan Marie. I don't have a question I want to ask.

I'll edit this post in a few minutes when I'm done.
It was a question but just wasn't phrased like a question. And just a note: this question wasn't a rehashing. I already had the romance and it was regretted. So now I'm trying to find out who the next person will be. It's not a big deal. You don't have to answer it. I was just a bit taken aback that my question was thrown out and I wasn't even given a chance to ask a different one.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

KissMeKwik wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:05 It was a question but just wasn't phrased like a question. And just a note: this question wasn't a rehashing. I already had the romance and it was regretted. So now I'm trying to find out who the next person will be. It's not a big deal. You don't have to answer it. I was just a bit taken aback that my question was thrown out and I wasn't even given a chance to ask a different one.
Sorry. I was just trying to get the game going as it had seemed to stall.

You can always ask a question. It's an ongoing game. I just was hoping to get more people interested in it to bring some variety of participants and question types.
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

I understand. It's no big deal. I was just surprised to have my question sit quietly for as long as it did and the suddenly three people started to reply to the thread immediately. :lol:

I'll think of a different question and area of question to ask. I'll do your q first. Brb.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

KissMeKwik wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:05 It was a question but just wasn't phrased like a question. And just a note: this question wasn't a rehashing. I already had the romance and it was regretted. So now I'm trying to find out who the next person will be. It's not a big deal. You don't have to answer it. I was just a bit taken aback that my question was thrown out and I wasn't even given a chance to ask a different one.
It wasn't a question when you said that you would come back later and post a question. In any case:

20181001_120959~01.jpg

An organized, ambitious person who's likely an entrepreneur, but might just work with money in some way. The organization of the 8 and the solitude that can be interpreted within the 9 might speak to an accountant or a tax lawyer or something.
I believe in Crystal Light.
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

Charlie Brown wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:14 An organized, ambitious person who's likely an entrepreneur, but might just work with money in some way. The organization of the 8 and the solitude that can be interpreted within the 9 might speak to an accountant or a tax lawyer or something.
Thanks, CB. Did you have a question you'd like to ask?
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

Hmmm... I answered the other poster's question but I lost it somehow. It's not showing. I'll have to do it again. Brb.
KissMeKwik
Seer

Post by KissMeKwik »

Joan Marie wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 18:45 Q: What normally positive personality trait of mine could work against me right now?
Sorry-- I ended up losing the reply. I remember what I wrote pretty much, so let me try again:

5 of Coins x
Empress x

Your divine sentence is:

"Forgive them but never forget...."

It appears you are too forgiving. Even though this is a good personality trait to have, it sets you up for being taken advantage of over and over again by those who have their own agenda. So perhaps it's okay to forgive, but from a distance. Don't allow your caring heart to get used as a doormat by those who don't care whether you forgive them or not.

Q: should I stay put where I'm currently at this winter, or am I to take the subtle advice of going south and having an adventure?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

KissMeKwik wrote: 01 Oct 2018, 19:25 Q: should I stay put where I'm currently at this winter, or am I to take the subtle advice of going south and having an adventure?
Did a one-card draw from Stretch tarot. 2 of Pentacles, Balance.

So your divine sentence: Staying put will help you find the balance you need.
(BTW- I sent you a PM)

You were so quick on the draw as usual KissMeKwik, that if you don't mind, I'd like to re-pose my same question and see if anyone else has a response.

so, Q: What normally positive personality trait of mine could work against me right now?
Vox Populi
Seer

Post by Vox Populi »

Joan Marie asked:
so, Q: What normally positive personality trait of mine could work against me right now
Page of Cups.

Your divine sentence is:

Your sharp intuition & insight may let you down on something, be careful of a fishy tale.

My question is:

What lies in store for me this autumn?
Amoroso
Sage

Post by Amoroso »

Vox Populi wrote: 06 Oct 2018, 10:05 What lies in store for me this autumn?
The Fool Reversed

You'd tend to be more careful regarding prospective ventures and projects since for you, this season is one for consolidation/stabilization instead of starting something new.

Q: How will my project W go?
Start strong
End stronger
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

Amoroso wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 02:16 Q: How will my project W go?
Page of Wands

They are a bit of a creative whirlwind, energitic but rather directionless, so you'll find yourself needing to rein them in a lot!

Happy Birthday to meeee! What do I need to reflect on from the past year?
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com

Return to “The Divine Sentence Game”