This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

The Divine Sentence Game

A one sentence Round-Robin game using any divination technique you choose.
Forum rules
chongjasmine
Seer

Re: The Divine Sentence Game

Post by chongjasmine »

9 of pentacles.
Sure, most likely the person will.

When can I learn the piano?
For God so loves the world that He gives His son Jesus that whoever belives in Jesus shall not perish but have eternal life.
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

chongjasmine wrote: โ†‘07 Aug 2019, 04:49
When can I learn the piano?
Sun
I want to mention too that the Tower card flipped over while shuffling. I feel like when you are completely open to it. There may need to be some changes in your life first, you may need to make them to really make yourself available to this.

Whats coming up for my love life?
*SilverLining*
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

Using the Golden Thread app as an experiment and coz lazy

World rx

There's a lack of closure you'll seek to resolve - the question is, is it a regression to turn back or is doubling back a step towards eventual resolution?

How do I stop using my phone all the time? ๐Ÿ˜‘
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

AstralPasta wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2019, 04:40

Yay! You reopened this thread. Just two nights ago I was thinking of doing it 'cos I think it's a great idea, but you got here before me!

I'd like to remind everyone about the rules which weren't always followed in the thread. Rules are rules guys. ONE SENTENCE - not a full reading. Rules can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=183&t=1348

Now how can you stop using your phone all the time (I think many people will relate to this !!)

I'm using a little known Tarot deck called Le Tarot d'Or. It's a majors only version.

Le Retournement (hanged man)
Lune/Soleil (Arcanum 18)

12 et 18 tarot d'or.jpg

Switch off your phone completely and regularly for long periods and do something creative instead.

My question : Why am I feeling bored although I've got lots of interesting stuff to do ?
Rumi was asked โ€œwhich music sound is haram?โ€ Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

AstralPasta wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2019, 04:40 Using the Golden Thread app as an experiment and coz lazy

World rx

There's a lack of closure you'll seek to resolve - the question is, is it a regression to turn back or is doubling back a step towards eventual resolution?
Ah! You hit the nail on the head! Wow, thats what I'm not too sure what to do about :lol:
Marigold wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2019, 08:22
AstralPasta wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2019, 04:40

Yay! You reopened this thread. Just two nights ago I was thinking of doing it 'cos I think it's a great idea, but you got here before me!

I'd like to remind everyone about the rules which weren't always followed in the thread. Rules are rules guys. ONE SENTENCE - not a full reading. Rules can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=183&t=1348

Now how can you stop using your phone all the time (I think many people will relate to this !!)

I'm using a little known Tarot deck called Le Tarot d'Or. It's a majors only version.

Le Retournement (hanged man)
Lune/Soleil (Arcanum 18)

12 et 18 tarot d'or.jpg

Switch off your phone completely and regularly for long periods and do something creative instead.

My question : Why am I feeling bored although I've got lots of interesting stuff to do ?
Chrysalis
Seven-of-Scrolls.jpg
Seven-of-Scrolls.jpg (64.93 KiB) Viewed 3974 times

Seven of Scrolls
You are too interested in what else could be out there!

So in reference to my last reading.....what direction is best to take regarding my love life situation?
*SilverLining*
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

Marigold wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2019, 08:22 Switch off your phone completely and regularly for long periods and do something creative instead.
๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜ต AH! Right to the core of it! Even the bold font hahaha. I'd been thinking I oughta do exactly that but hadn't been sure if it was overkill or impractical to turn off my phone for such a long time. But it's true ๐Ÿ˜” I'd get way more done and create way more things. Time to schedule office hours for ye olde smartphone.... Also that deck is beautiful. โค๏ธ
SilverLining wrote: โ†‘10 Sep 2019, 03:34 Ah! You hit the nail on the head! Wow, thats what I'm not too sure what to do about :lol:
[...]
So in reference to my last reading.....what direction is best to take regarding my love life situation?
Haha! I'm glad. It looks like I'm up for you again here.

Golden Thread app
Screenshot_20190910-001517-01.jpeg

6 of cups reversed

Don't look back kid, lest ye turn to salt ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿฟโ€โ™€๏ธ (unless it's to glean the golden dew off of what's already transpired).

My question: What's waiting for me in the silence? ๐Ÿ”ฎ
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

First thanks to SilverLining for telling me why I'm bored. It's true, I get easily distracted these days.
AstralPasta wrote: โ†‘10 Sep 2019, 04:19

My question: What's waiting for me in the silence? ๐Ÿ”ฎ

From the Majors only "I Gatti" tarot. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/gatti/.

20 Il Giudizio (Judgment)

Il Giudizio tarot il gatti.jpg

The answer is : The Thunder of Silence.

My question : Will the person I'm thinking of ever come to her senses ?
Rumi was asked โ€œwhich music sound is haram?โ€ Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
SilverLining
Seer

Post by SilverLining »

Marigold wrote: โ†‘10 Sep 2019, 17:40 My question : Will the person I'm thinking of ever come to her senses ?

Four of Mirrors

She seems to be in her own world as of right now and not paying attention to whats around her, so probably not right now.

fourofmirrors.jpeg
fourofmirrors.jpeg (49.42 KiB) Viewed 4178 times

What potential could me and AH have?
*SilverLining*
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

SilverLining wrote: โ†‘11 Sep 2019, 02:15
Marigold wrote: โ†‘10 Sep 2019, 17:40 My question : Will the person I'm thinking of ever come to her senses ?

Four of Mirrors

She seems to be in her own world as of right now and not paying attention to whats around her, so probably not right now.
Thank you. That's what I thought. Maybe she's stuck in her world. Like some kind of dystopia from which one cannot escape.

Isis Tarot of Marseilles.

Papesse and Knight of Cups.

Papesse Cavalier Coupes.jpg

If you retain your aura of secrecy and don't push things, there should be some interest on his part.

My question : Am I sleeping enough ?
casique
Seer

Post by casique »

Diana wrote: โ†‘21 Sep 2019, 10:39
SilverLining wrote: โ†‘11 Sep 2019, 02:15

Four of Mirrors

Thank you. That's what I thought. Maybe she's stuck in her world. Like some kind of dystopia from which one cannot escape.

Isis Tarot of Marseilles.

Papesse and Knight of Cups.

Papesse Cavalier Coupes.jpg

If you retain your aura of secrecy and don't push things, there should be some interest on his part.

My question : Am I sleeping enough ?
Robin Wood: King of P, The moon, 4 of cups
Short answer: No.
Sentence: You start to unwind but your thoughts keep you restless and you wake up cranky.

Question: Will I be happy with my new home?
Griot
Seeker

Post by Griot »

casique wrote: โ†‘13 Jul 2021, 02:20 Question: Will I be happy with my new home?
91235EAD-68D3-4F72-8C6F-652338653E57.jpeg
Grandma Baby's Black Gold Lenormand: Queen of Clubs / VII - Snake

While your new home may not be what you initially expected, and may not be to everyone's taste, you can make it happily yours so long as you come to accept your current circumstances. After all, a snake needs to shed its skin every so often, right?

My question: Where should I be looking for the type of job I want?
I'm differently helpful. :mrgreen:
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

THANK YOU for reviving this game!
Griot wrote: โ†‘18 Aug 2021, 00:06 My question: Where should I be looking for the type of job I want?
From the Banksy Tarot
From the Banksy Tarot

Wall Street, NYC!

Question; What article of clothing should my next sewing project be?
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot ๐Ÿ’š
orchid
Seeker

Post by orchid »

Joan Marie wrote: โ†‘18 Aug 2021, 10:53 THANK YOU for reviving this game!
Griot wrote: โ†‘18 Aug 2021, 00:06 My question: Where should I be looking for the type of job I want?
banksy.jpg

Wall Street, NYC!

Question; What article of clothing should my next sewing project be?
King of Cups

A robe or shawl.. or hat!

Q: what does S want in our relationship moving forward?
Ciderwell
Sage

Post by Ciderwell »

.......[Very first card drawn from a new pack]
Knight.jpg

......Knight of Pentacles - Night Sun Tarot
orchid wrote: โ†‘06 Sep 2021, 07:02Q: what does S want in our relationship moving forward?
A. Well earned vacation in Syria.

Q. What will be the biggest change in my life over the next few weeks?
KamiYugure
Seeker

Post by KamiYugure »

Ciderwell wrote: โ†‘06 Sep 2021, 18:11
Q. What will be the biggest change in my life over the next few weeks?
I am trying to connect with a new deck - a pretty unique one that I just received from a kickstarter I supported about a year ago: The Alleyman's Tarot, a pretty unique project where a LOT of artists, readers, designers, etc. had all their work pulled together in a very unique mismatched deck. Unfortunately, the creator said the project would get just one printing, so I don't think you can order one, now. But I can give information on where individual cards were pulled from and if applicable an artist's website.

When I pull from a deck I like to lay all the cards out in a line and move my hands over them, focusing on the question and the person and pull whatever card pulls me, so-to-speak. 2 cards pulled me, though, so here's your cards and my best interpretation in one sentence (image of cards attached below):

A: Looks like you've got a choice coming up where something or someone is trying to deceive you with something that looks nice at first, in order to take you down a bad path, but the situation might be surprising or fast moving and while there could be a very positive alternative, whatever happens you'll need to make a quick decision and do it with conviction.

(A long sentence but a single sentence nonetheless!! Hope it is helpful.)
The Wild Hunt Card was created by Yve Lepkowski of stolen-thyme.com
The Knight of Swords is from the Cary Yale Visconti Sforza

Q: What is my next step/suggestion for my career right now?
Attachments
ciderwell.jpg

Return to โ€œThe Divine Sentence Gameโ€