This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Unknown Deck from Jaq

Every pair of of cards is saying something. What do you think it is?
Forum rules
To play "Poor Relations" just post images of any two cards from any deck you choose. Consider how the cards relate to each other visually, symbolically, any way you like, and interpret them as a pair.

You can also interpret the cards in other posts.

Subject line: use the name of the Deck and the 2 cards you pulled
for example: RWS - 3 of Wands & 5 of Cups

This a free-form game, contribute to as many threads as many times as you like.

jaq
Sage

Unknown Deck from Jaq

Post by jaq »

So ... I'm gonna go with just finding stuff on the interwebs for this, to give me a chance to play with cards I don't know. I type in a search term and then tell myself beforehand which image to choose. This time it was the first deck that I hadn't seen yet (or cannot remember seeing is probably better, given how many I look at :)) From this site, with some neat cards, I'll have to look at them later and drool a bit https://stylecaster.com/tarot-decks/

These here look like they may not even come from an actual deck, but hey ...

What I'm seeing: "Hey, horses, if all you do is prance and not go in the same direction, you'll never reach the stars!"

tarot_fi.png
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Unknown Deck from Jaq

Post by Joan Marie »

jaq wrote: 23 Apr 2019, 13:33 What I'm seeing: "Hey, horses, if all you do is prance and not go in the same direction, you'll never reach the stars!"
Nice jaq!

I did a little shifting though because each new pair should be posted as a new topic. that way, people can have a go at interpreting the pair as well ongoing.

Also, we can put the name of the decks in the subject line that way.

So I will have a go at your pastel-y horses:

It's hard to follow a grumpy star! Lighten up and make things easier.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Moonraiz
Seeker

Post by Moonraiz »

👋🏽 Ok I see this as a person needing to make a decision depending on the path they decide to take can be bright or all eyes on them
AstralPasta
Sage

Post by AstralPasta »

I'm seeing some really high ponies, not gonna lie.

I think it's the smoke and psychedelic shimmeries.

Heck, it might actually be one pony.
On my phone mainly so pardon the typos! Also if I seem more lucid than average, I'm probably typing on a PC. Hah!

Return to “Poor Relations: A Game of Card Combinations”