This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

A Guide to My Celestial Week

A week-long reading activity designed to reacquaint you with your under-used decks as you connect with each day using the prism of the days of the week and the week's theme.
Forum rules
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

A Guide to My Celestial Week

Post by Joan Marie »

My Celestial Week is the Cult of Tarot's new (as of April 13, 2019) weekly reading exercise.

Here's how it works:
  • Everyone's invited.
  • Jump in whenever you want to. (the weeks are numbered, not dated so start whatever day feels best for you.)
  • Choose a deck to use.
  • Do a reading for each day of the week with that deck.
  • A weekly and/or daily theme is suggested for you to use as a prism of sorts for your reading.
  • A single card reading is all that's needed, however you are free to use as many cards as you like.
Each week a new theme/topic will be opened. Post all your readings for that week within that topic. You can keep all 7 of your reading together in one post, or make 7 separate posts. Whatever you prefer.

You can do the readings day-by-day or all at once to get a preview of your week if you prefer.

Whenever possible, please share your experience with the deck you chose for the week. This exercise is a wonderful opportunity for people with neglected or under-used decks to get them out and show them some love. It's also a chance for everyone to share their interactions with their decks.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions or ideas for weekly themes, please post them to this thread.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
qndynes
Sage

Re: A Guide to My Celestial Week

Post by qndynes »

Is the celestial week still running? I don't see a thread for the later weeks of May. I would love to participate.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

qndynes wrote: 30 May 2019, 00:16 Is the celestial week still running? I don't see a thread for the later weeks of May. I would love to participate.
Hi! Yes it is still running, although there was a little break. Look for a new one to start this Saturday. 👍
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Thank you! I look forward to joining.☺
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.

Return to “My Celestial Week: 1 Deck, 7 Readings”