This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive Activity 1: Joan

Participants in the April Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Intuitive Activity 1: Joan

Post by Joan Marie »

This is my response to the first part of this month's intuitive reading assignment.
Remember posting this was optional.

I changed a couple things to make it work better. Instead of asking the court card the question, have the court card ask YOU.

That was a game changer for me.

I also simplified the process of choosing the card by instead of taking out all the court cards and selecting one, I just flipped over cards until I got a court card. Funnily enough, it was the first card I turned over.

here she is:

Who could lie to this face?
Who could lie to this face?

I imagined her asking me the question and then saying, "say what you really mean."
And yes, this turned out to be more personal than I need to share here.
But I really recommend giving it a try.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
jaq
Sage

Re: Intuitive Activity 1: Joan

Post by jaq »

I also just went through the cards until I got to a court card. Interesting idea of reversing the question! I'll try that next time. Very interesting.

I totally forgot what my question was but it was something serious-ish. And what I got in response made me laugh. It was the Queen of Cups of the Tarot of the Master and it was basically, eat, drink and be merry! Lighten up!

Return to “04 April Intuitive Reading Circle”