This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive: Myperception reads for jaq

Participants in the April Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Myperception
Sage

Intuitive: Myperception reads for jaq

Post by Myperception »

Hi jaq, so glad that i can practise my intuitive reading on you, may i have your question please?
jaq
Sage

Re: Intuitive: Myperception reads for jaq

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 12:54 Hi jaq, so glad that i can practise my intuitive reading on you, may i have your question please?
A very close friend of mine is dying of cancer, and it is a great struggle for her and her spouse. How can I be a positive force in all of this?
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

jaq wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 17:22
A very close friend of mine is dying of cancer, and it is a great struggle for her and her spouse. How can I be a positive force in all of this?
Dear jaq, I am sorry to hear this, but I would like to try my best to have a spell for you with Tarot Botticelli.

Here are the 3 cards I drew :-
20190410_203143-01_compress_62.jpeg

With my humble little spell :-

Kindness in us
Sharing in heart
Say our prayers
Devout as thus
Count our blessings
Lord is heed

It looks clear in the cards that how you all are sharing the love and the worries along this period.
The simple message over here is carry on all the prayers, blessings, wishes that you used to do it. Be there or accompany as much possible as you can.
Lord will lead the way.

You may repeat the spell in mind during self incantation.

My blessings to your close friend !

- Sam
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 09:29 With my humble little spell :-

Kindness in us
Sharing in heart
Say our prayers
Devout as thus
Count our blessings
Lord is heed
The cards are beautiful and feel very a propos to the situation. And it also shows the Emperor in a light that I usually don't see him. I guess he can be a good guy :)

Thank you for the little prayer, and for reminding me of the power of prayer. My friend and I have a strong spiritual connection.

And thank you for the blessings.

Return to “04 April Intuitive Reading Circle”