This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Max reads for Charlie Brown

Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
max
Seeker

Max reads for Charlie Brown

Post by max »

Hi Charlie it's a pleasure to meet you.
I will be honored to read my Tarot de Marseille for you.
I state that in this world I am a novice, and that I have been studying the tarot for a few months now. Anyway tell me how I can help you and I will do my best reading for you !! :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Max reads for Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Max, I look forward to getting your reading. I admire that you're willing to take on this larger spread as a novice.

I am hoping to start a new career in the future. I have no idea what is possible or what I even want. I will leave the exact wording of the question to you, but I would like to get a sense for what will make me happy in a new job or else what kind of work I should be looking for.

If this question doesn't appeal to you and you would prefer to simply offer a general reading with this spread, that is fine also.

Thanks,
CB
I believe in Crystal Light.
max
Seeker

Post by max »

Charlie Brown wrote: 13 Apr 2019, 16:10 Hi Max, I look forward to getting your reading. I admire that you're willing to take on this larger spread as a novice.

I am hoping to start a new career in the future. I have no idea what is possible or what I even want. I will leave the exact wording of the question to you, but I would like to get a sense for what will make me happy in a new job or else what kind of work I should be looking for.

If this question doesn't appeal to you and you would prefer to simply offer a general reading with this spread, that is fine also.

Thanks,
CB
Well Charlie I'll try to do my best to steer you in the right direction ;)
max
Seeker

Post by max »

:) Hi Charlie, the first thing was a photograph of how you represent yourself in this moment of your life.
prima.jpg
You at this moment represent yourself as a person who is already evolving. The time has come to do that thing you wanted to do from a little bit. Maybe write a book or paint pictures, or something you have always postponed. Now in your mind you have everything you need to start a new career. In my opinion, moving from where you are now (moving). In your heart there is a pope who I think (at the risk of making a mistake) could be a marriage in sight or a higher level in the relationship with your other half (going to live together in another house). However this new "thing" will be a realization for you. I believe that your creative project that has been locked in the drawer for too long is the key to finding your true realization in the world.

Then I wondered where your block was and why.
seconda.jpg
Here in my opinion there is confirmation that the block is absolutely creative. The advice is to do that thing that you love to do but that makes you so afraid.

Then to finish, I asked myself what were the problems between you and yours, I wish I deserved a new career.
terza.jpg

Also this time you represent your new career as your right action in the world, but from a specific place. So in my opinion, not where you are now. Then your new career will be your greatest achievement in the world of creativity. At the risk of being wrong but for me it is your dream. Here in fact I see that you are afraid of your crativity, because according to you this thing must be perfect.
But we all know that perfection does not exist (thankfully I say).
The solution is to not stop your creativity and to listen to your intuitions. A tip would be to stop and listen to what you really feel in your heart. By doing so you will realize by yourself that you just need to act because you already know what the road is.
Well dear Charlie Brown, that's all. I hope I helped you somehow. :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I'll read your actual reading later and try to give useful feedback but, at this moment, I'm actually kind of angry. This circle uses an agreed upon spread each month and I selected my question specifically because I thought it was going to match the spread. I didn't ask for a "portrait of myself" nor am I happy to receive one. You've said that you're new, so I'm trying to be understanding. Again, because you say that you're new, I'll re-emphasize that I'm not responding to anything that you actually read and I will try to look at it and reply later.
max
Seeker

Post by max »

Charlie Brown wrote: 16 Apr 2019, 21:44 I'll read your actual reading later and try to give useful feedback but, at this moment, I'm actually kind of angry. This circle uses an agreed upon spread each month and I selected my question specifically because I thought it was going to match the spread. I didn't ask for a "portrait of myself" nor am I happy to receive one. You've said that you're new, so I'm trying to be understanding. Again, because you say that you're new, I'll re-emphasize that I'm not responding to anything that you actually read and I will try to look at it and reply later.

Ok, I understand what you say. I'm sorry because I didn't realize that you had to use the "spirit-mind-body" mask. I'm sorry I offended you, it certainly wasn't my intention. I hope you understand that my intentions were good.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I absolutely understand that you had good intentions and, to be honest, I probably wouldn't have reacted so strongly if I wasn't already on edge about some other things. I hope that my outburst doesn't inhibit you from participating in the future. I'm sure you have a great deal to offer.

Return to “04 April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle”