This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

BreathingSince72 reads for Joan Marie

Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

BreathingSince72 reads for Joan Marie

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hi friend, what is your question?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: BreathingSince72 reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 12 Apr 2019, 13:31 Hi friend, what is your question?
Ahh! I am so sorry. I was just catching up on stuff today and I just now see that I never gave you a question!

Okay, here goes:

How can I best prepare myself for the upcoming summer? I love the season but the weather here seems to get increasingly hot every year and that slows me down a lot. It's also a time for lots of social gatherings and partying and eating. As much as I like to party and eat, I also like to feel well! But I need a balance.
SO any advice you could offer on how I might prepare or pace myself for the season would be very helpful.

Thanks!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BreathingSince72
Sage

5F6581BA-78B9-469A-B45D-51382798D37E.jpeg

I think your question was actually pretty perfect for this spread. I felt like the answers were so clear! Maybe I’m getting the hang of this thing...lol.

Spirit Column XI La Force. VI Lamovrevx. IIX Le Pendu

Mind Column Le Mat. VIII Jvstice. 6 Deniers

Body Column. 8 Epees. I Le Batelevr. Ace of Batons

We will start with the body column. The Batelevr is the master of his domain. He is excellent at sleight of hand and other such tricks. But primarily, IMO, he owns his environment and has authority over whatever he is doing. The Eight Epees feels very constricted to me. Paired with the Ace of Batons, I feel like this is a message that, to protect your body, you can best master (Key 1) the summer environment by taking command (AB) of where you contain yourself (8E). Your body was the main concern you shared and so I feel this is the primary thrust of the advice. Take authority over where you choose to be. The rest of the reading tells how to do so.

In the mind column, we have Key 8 in the center. Jvstice suggests measure, in this case perhaps measuring your options. When it comes to outings, adventures, and parties, Le Mat combined with 6 Deniers suggests that you only go to those places that offer real harmony or beauty. Reserve your mental (and physical) energy for places you know will delight you and where you will feel a sense of mutual sharing and common ground. Like everyone is on equal footing. So mentally, you will want to weigh each option and choose to go only to the places that are the most worthwhile.

In the Spirit column we have VI Lamovrevx in the center. We know this card is about choice or choices. Pairing La Force and Le Pendulum suggests that spiritually, you will have to exercise strength of will to allow yourself to just “hang.” You likely won’t want to offend others by turning down invites but there will be times you will need to just let yourself be suspended for a bit, to “hang around” in whatever fashion or place you feel most comfortable, which could be home. It’s okay to suspend your will once in a while to do what someone else (boyfriend or friend) might want to do but it’s also okay to just do nothing, even if you feel pressured to do otherwise. I think that setting aside regular meditation time will help you to do this more effectively.

In synopsis, for your physical health, take authority over where you are. Mentally measure whether the event you are going to one that offers the harmony and beauty you enjoy in get togethers. And spiritually, it ultimately all comes down to choices. Use your strength to just “hang” sometimes. Meditation will help you prioritize. Choice seems to be a focus here...making choices that support your highest good and applying your strength of will to abide your decisions.

I hope this was helpful and that your summer is amazing.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

[quote=BreathingSince72 post_id=7151 time=1555795184 user_id=156

I hope this was helpful and that your summer is amazing.
[/quote]

Thanks so much.

It's funny that Justice holds the center position, as if to say the overall theme is one of balance. But balance doesn't always mean choosing the middle ground does it? It can mean going far in opposite directions but in equal measure. I've never been so good at keeping to the middle, so this helps me to understand how balance can work for someone like myself.

I've been thinking about these topics a lot lately. You've given me some more fuel for that.

Thank you so much for the reading. It's really helpful. 👁️
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BreathingSince72
Sage

Justice does remind me of balance, balancing the scales, balancing the sword...and there are definitely extremes involved in that. The scales tips, the sword cuts off a limb. For me, I can be super energetic or I can be wiped the heck out. There is a middle ground but not often. But then there’s never not a lot on my plate.

I think this could be the same for anyone. We all have our center...and it’s rarely in the middle.

Return to “04 April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle”