This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tableau or line?

Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

Tableau or line?

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hello friends of the TdM!

What style of draw would you like to do this month? Would we prefer something a little more challenging or something more straightforward? Comment where your interest lies and we will figure out a suitable spread. 😀

V
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Tableau or line?

Post by Joan Marie »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 03:44 What style of draw would you like to do this month? Would we prefer something a little more challenging or something more straightforward? Comment where your interest lies and we will figure out a suitable spread. 😀
My vote is "Dealer's choice" meaning you are the dealer Victoria. ;)
Really I would love to go with whatever exercise you feel would be best this month.

In any case, I'm in!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BreathingSince72
Sage

97ED405E-4EC7-4139-8564-C57188730408.jpeg

Hi friends! I thought this month we could go with a body, mind, and spirit themed reading, utilizing a tableau style draw and a mirroring technique.

Each row, as shown in the image, represents the realm of either body, mind, or spirit. The central column (2) is representative of the overall theme or description of the realm. Columns one and three would be read as “mirrors” to one another, blended together to provide more detail.

You may use the entire deck for this draw unless you feel led to use one part (pips, courts, trumps) or a combination thereof. I feel this type of reading could be ideally suited for questions where we are trying to “locate” ourselves or otherwise ascertain the consequences of specific choices on each of the realms. But with that said, I am sure there are many questions this spread is suited to answer.

Who’s with me?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
dodalisque
Sage

Post by dodalisque »

I also vote for this month's Dealer's Choice Spread. The tableau looks like fun. I think I have a preference for spreads with lots of cards. I feel like it gives me some elbow room, and also an excuse to use the whole deck, though I've learned since joining the group that even the smallest spreads can be extended with extra cards.
max
Seeker

Post by max »

[quote=BreathingSince72 post_id=6787 time=1554435865 user_id=156]
Hello friends of the TdM!

What style of draw would you like to do this month? Would we prefer something a little more challenging or something more straightforward? Comment where your interest lies and we will figure out a suitable spread. 😀

I want to be yours. I state, however, that with the tarot I started a few months ago, so no complicated things.
thank you
BreathingSince72
Sage

max wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 11:21
BreathingSince72 wrote: 05 Apr 2019, 03:44 Hello friends of the TdM!

I want to be yours. I state, however, that with the tarot I started a few months ago, so no complicated things.
thank you
Hi Max,

I am excited to have you join us! I do hope you don’t find this months’ deal too complicated. I’ve tried to keep it pretty straightforward. With that said, we are all practicing which means we are, by no means, perfect readers. Think the common ground we share is that we really enjoy tarot. Some of us even love it. 🙂

So welcome. I look forward to watching your skills grow and getting to know you here in the forum.

V
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

all right
I believe in Crystal Light.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Count me in.
chiscotheque
Sage

Post by chiscotheque »

i'd like to participate too please. if i can think of a half-decent question.

Return to “04 April Tarot de Marseille Reading Circle”