This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand: BreathingSince72 Reads for MyPerception

Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

Lenormand: BreathingSince72 Reads for MyPerception

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Happy April to you! How may I be of service this month?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Myperception
Sage

Re: Lenormand: BreathingSince72 Reads for MyPerception

Post by Myperception »

Hi Victoria, this is Sam :)

I would like to look at the mirror about my friendship with G.

I do not have too specific question about this, more to I would like to know the whole general story that you pick up from the 5 cards.

If you need me to rephrase the question, do let me know.

- Sam :geek:
BreathingSince72
Sage

Actually, Sam, I LOVE the way you phrased that! I will have your reading posted by tomorrow morning! So excited to be playing with Lenormand.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
BreathingSince72
Sage

E239906E-CAC2-4429-8982-F6A36828CCF0.jpeg
E5A7132A-B2B0-4BC7-8360-E026CDA3B653.jpeg
If I understand this correctly, the central card is the overarching theme, where the cards on either side mirror one another and act as pairs. This is the second time I’ve ever done a Lenormand Reading and I truly marvel at how straight up these little cards can be...so different from tarot.

Card 3, our central card, is the Child. She represents innocence, naïveté and in some Lenormand traditions, new beginnings. So I am thinking this is a new relationship OR your friendship is taking a new turn. Acts of kindness are present. The general atmosphere is one of innocence and, perhaps, fun.

Cards 2 and 4 are The Anchor and The Lady. In the simplest terms, the Lady is a source of stability. She “holds it down,” so to speak.The anchor card can also mean occupation which is interesting because one of the modern meanings for the Fox is one’s employment.

Cards 1 and 5 are the Gentleman and the Fox. The Gentleman is deceptive or has some hidden agenda. With the Child being the central card, I wonder if he knows he has another agenda. Sometimes we are blind to our own bu...stuff.

In synopsis, we have a fun or fairly new friendship. The lady is the anchor providing stability and the gentleman has a hidden agenda or may be otherwise deceptive. With the nod to occupation from both the anchor and the Fox, I’ve got to ask, do you guys work together?
BreathingSince72
Sage

Hi there, it later occurred to me that a hidden Glenda difnt necessarily have to be an ugly agenda. Could mean someone is playing friends when they LIKE like the other person. 🙂 That was an afterthought I thought worth mentioning.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 16:35 Card 3, our central card, is the Child. She represents innocence, naïveté and in some Lenormand traditions, new beginnings. So I am thinking this is a new relationship OR your friendship is taking a new turn. Acts of kindness are present. The general atmosphere is one of innocence and, perhaps, fun.
It's a friendship, can say rekindle, I stop texting when we had dispute last year for months, but I took a step further to apologise, and we start chat again on and off on casual topic. Can say a new turn, also casual and fun.
BreathingSince72 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 16:35 Cards 2 and 4 are The Anchor and The Lady. In the simplest terms, the Lady is a source of stability. She “holds it down,” so to speak.The anchor card can also mean occupation which is interesting because one of the modern meanings for the Fox is one’s employment.
The mirroring combination of this Anchor and Lady, I am not very sure is it showing myself or her. When talk about persistency to initiate text, it was me, and her replied was prompt, I guess this is manners. Anchor if talking about occupation, we both are in different industry, but similar designation. She is a sales director in engineering firm, I am a director of sales and marketing in hotel consultancy firm. If refer to stability, maybe she is, as she is still working in the same company. While I am taking up a new job offer with better pay starting on 23 May. There is a move or change at my end.
BreathingSince72 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 16:35 Cards 1 and 5 are the Gentleman and the Fox. The Gentleman is deceptive or has some hidden agenda. With the Child being the central card, I wonder if he knows he has another agenda. Sometimes we are blind to our own bu...stuff.
The Gentlemen is looking at the lady. I am not sure is this Gentlemen refer to myself, I am a dominant character, the deception, liking, yes, in past. Now more to like accept as friends, maybe the chemistry or timing is just not in tune LOL... or maybe the past dispute did give me an opportunity to re-evaluate the whole situation. I am a dominant character, she is a boyish look person, so I am also wondering it's me or her? But I have no idea is she has any hidden agenda or liking, maybe I am not sensitive, I just don't feel it LOL...
BreathingSince72 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 16:35 In synopsis, we have a fun or fairly new friendship. The lady is the anchor providing stability and the gentleman has a hidden agenda or may be otherwise deceptive. With the nod to occupation from both the anchor and the Fox, I’ve got to ask, do you guys work together?
We are not working together. But she was my tenant for past 2 years, and her company tenancy with us had ended in last year August. I will say I am the landlord represent and she was the tenant. We did maintain as casual chat friends.

Thanks alot Victoria, I am also new to Lenormand, therefore I am still learning how to pick up more from the cards, it's so much different with Tarot. In Lenormand, I realise that when it comes to Woman or Man cards, I will get stuck and not sure how I should read about it :lol:

Taking a mirroring look into this friendship, as to see is it worth to maintain this friend without taking any initiative. Before having this reading, I just felt the friendship thou casual, but it gaves me weird feeling consistently, like things are not genuine or something which is not right, but I just don't know which part went wrong. Maybe I am the one overthinking, or the universe is hinting me something. Well I guess time will reveal :D
BreathingSince72 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 21:51 Hi there, it later occurred to me that a hidden Glenda difnt necessarily have to be an ugly agenda. Could mean someone is playing friends when they LIKE like the other person. That was an afterthought I thought worth mentioning.
You are connected to the situation I think, LIKING is the hidden agenda for me, that very much fade off, may gone soon :lol:

Return to “04 April Lenormand Reading Circle”