This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Myperception
Sage

Lenormand: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Myperception »

Hi Joan, may i have your question please? Or you prefer to have a general mirror reading?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Lenormand: Myperception reads for Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 08 Apr 2019, 12:51 Hi Joan, may i have your question please? Or you prefer to have a general mirror reading?
I am working on my garden right now, starting lots of plants, getting things ready to grow and use the space this summer.
Could you do a reading that might give me some advice that would help me be successful with my garden this year?
(last year was pretty great, and this year I'm being a little more ambitious based on that.)

Thanks!! 💚
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Joan Marie wrote: 10 Apr 2019, 10:12
I am working on my garden right now, starting lots of plants, getting things ready to grow and use the space this summer.
Could you do a reading that might give me some advice that would help me be successful with my garden this year?
(last year was pretty great, and this year I'm being a little more ambitious based on that.)

Thanks!! 💚
Hi Joan, this is my first practise in Lenormand reading circle group, I just had this Rana George Lenormand deck last month, I hope you don't mind me as a new bee reader for Lenormand deck LOL... Alright, here you go :-
20190410_202702-01_compress_74.jpeg

Stork -- Tree -- Mountain -- Lilies -- Mice

Center card - Mountain
There are a few of heavy assignments / projects are going on concurrently, and all require high efforts of preparations. Along the preparations way, there are interruptions, setbacks and delays, it could be the distractions happened in between the projects onhand, and when you tackle project 1 issues, than causing the delays of project 2, and negligent in project 3. How good if you have octopus hands and brain to tackle all the situations in a go without splitting yourself. I do not see it is not moving, just the progress is slow, but firm.

Mirroring : Stork [] Mice
I see the upgrade and improvements of your upcoming garden project compare to last year. You can try some new things this year. Some new plants that you didn't have it last year, or new garden layout, or maybe a theme. Apart of sharing the fruitful plants that blossoming in your garden, you may consider to have a small section that share with your friends or visitors, the progress how you grew the plants, such as the pots and fertilizers you pick, the gardening tools that you used etc, it's like "the making of Joan's garden". Success are meant to share.

Not to stress yourself too much by overthinking, feeling worry about the hidden problems will haunt your garden project. Along the progress, there are sure having some plants can grow, and some may face obstacles or need more nurturing, but it's alright, you can have more choices of new plants to grow, it is not a competition of win lose. It's a sharing session of something you like, your hobby. So allow yourself some rooms for improvement, so you can have this garden project again on yearly basis. For those plants unable to grow nicely this summer, just label it, but still show it, and maybe taking notes till next summer, you may find ways trial and errors to blossoming it. You can have this as an assignment category for next summer to share again.

Mirroring : Tree [] Lilies
To go along this garden project, a strong mind that can endure in any situations is important. A tree can't grow overnight, but when it really grow, it reach out high, it branch out widely, it stand steadily on ground, it lasting, you can never shake a tree. With more patience and dedications, you surely can make it there. Don't doubt yourself.

Ways to take care the garden, you need to pay more time and attention on it. Dealing with plants to grow, apart of time, being patience, you also need the skills and knowledge as well, on how to grow and take care different plants in different methods. Just like you can't apply the method of growing cactus towards growing roses etc. You can do more researches online, reading books or seeking some opinions from experienced gardening people on how to handling, caring, nurturing, and recovering plants. You may keep a section for those plants that fail to grow, make it as a learning lab for you and some experienced gardeners to interact with each other on the skills and knowledge to possible treat it before discard it.

I hope my new bee reading can make some sense to you, or a little contribution of ideas LOL... Please do share your feedback, so I can learn more and expose more to Lenormand.

I wish you a great success in your garden project !

- Sam
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Myperception wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 08:30 I wish you a great success in your garden project !
I think you have done wonderfully with your first group reading!

That's some interesting observations and advice you give.

One thing that really hit home with me is that I may need to do a little more reading on gardening topics. I sometimes feel like I know this stuff, I've done it so much. Years ago I did tons of reading about gardening, subscribed to magazines, everything. But for many years I haven't really read a word and have relied on my old information.

I think you are right, that I need to recharge my knowledge batteries and brush up some on my skills.

Thank you for that!

And another thing that is so true, is I really do need to take more notes. I actually take none now. And I do forget what worked and why, which seeds I planted and what the result were. (I know I planted tomatoes, but which ones! I always think I will remember but I never do.

Very good advice.

Thank you so much for this reading Sam. I'm really glad I asked you this question. To be really honest, I would have never thought of these things on my own and they are exactly what I needed to hear.

-Joan Marie
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thank you so much for your encouragement words for my first reading circle. I felt very happy for this reading can at least bring you some ideas to help you to be successful in your gardening project ;)

Return to “04 April Lenormand Reading Circle”