This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Lenormand: Joan reads for BreathingSince72

Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Lenormand: Joan reads for BreathingSince72

Post by Joan Marie »

hello there Victoria

let me know your question when you are ready and I will see what the mirrors say!

-Joan
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: Lenormand: Joan reads for BreathingSince72

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Tough to decide this month and I don’t want to ask the same question in two different groups. I want to know what effect being on the Foundation Board ( a volunteer committee at my college) will have on my life.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 12 Apr 2019, 13:34 Tough to decide this month and I don’t want to ask the same question in two different groups. I want to know what effect being on the Foundation Board ( a volunteer committee at my college) will have on my life.
I think this is the easiest Lenormand reading I've ever done.
The short answer to your question, being on the Foundation Board will have an extremely positive effect on your life.

Here's the cards:

victoria.jpg

Tower-Ring-Lily-Lady-Stars

Right away I saw the Tower as the college. And of course, you as the Lady.
Notably, there are no negative cards here. The Lily can be negative if it falls to the right of the significator, but here it is clearly on the left and where it brings nothing but tidings of happiness. The Stars are the card of success and good luck and siting right next to the Lady, (you) means that luck is yours. It is my understanding the Stars so close to a person indicates someone good with numbers. A skill that may be especially valued in this position?

Any way I look at these cards, all I see it positive outcome for you.

So, to follow the spread, I'll start with the middle card, the Lily. It signifies and enduring happiness. The question, will you get it?

Mirroring the Tower and Stars I see a complementing idea, The college itself and luck and success. But even better, the idea that it will be ongoing. One other aspect of the Tower is, happiness, but specifically for yourself.The Lily would bode toward happiness for your family also, but that may just be the "trickle-down" effect. This is mainly something you do for yourself.

Mirroring the Ring and Lady, I see she will find security, of some kind. Maybe professional but maybe also personal (probably both) in the form of long lasting connections, relationships.

I have nothing to add to this wonderful spread of cards. A single word more would just be gilding the Lily. 💮

BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Aren’t these the Lenormand cards you designed Joan Marie? They are lovely!

The connections I am making in this group are pretty good and there is the potential to raise money for more scholarships for my students which would be great. The President nominated me and everyone “ayed “ it. I was given some glowing praise on the way out and I don’t know why that surprised me. I still have some work to do on my self perception, I suppose.

Thanks so much for doing this for me Joan Marie. That deck is lovely! Oh oh and I like your selenite tower! 😉
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 04:30 Aren’t these the Lenormand cards you designed Joan Marie? They are lovely!
Yes they are, I just have the one test print deck. I'm really hoping to get something going with it soon.

Return to “04 April Lenormand Reading Circle”