This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

5-Card Draw: A Lenormand Reading Circle

Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the April Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

5-Card Draw: A Lenormand Reading Circle

Post by Joan Marie »

For the April Lenormand Reading Group/Circle I thought we could work a bit on the idea of mirroring using a simple 5 card draw.

So, in this set-up:

1--2--3--4--5

Card 3, the center card, provides the overall theme of the spread/question.

Have a look at all the cards and see if there is a story there.

Then, read cards 1 & 5 in combination (mirroring)
Do the same with cards 2 & 4.

The idea behind Mirroring is that combining the two cards gives more complete meaning than the cards do individually.

All levels are welcome! If you want to join in, just reply to this thread by end of the day Sunday April 7th.

Girl Before a Mirror, by Pablo Picasso
Girl Before a Mirror, by Pablo Picasso
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: 5-Card Draw: A Lenormand Reading Circle

Post by Myperception »

I am new to lenormand, but would like to take this opportunity to learn more from here. I am IN :)
Travl'r
Seeker

Post by Travl'r »

I'm in, I'd like to try this also.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

I love this idea! I’m in! (Come to think of it, this might be a rather fun spread to try on the Marseille group one month. 😯 In fact, I believe Caitlin Matthews refers to mirroring in her book “Untold Tarot.” Egads, I think I’ve just invented (sort of) a spread for the TdM group).
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.

Return to “04 April Lenormand Reading Circle”