This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

03 Intuitive - Charlie Brown Reads for MyPerception

Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Charlie Brown
Sage

03 Intuitive - Charlie Brown Reads for MyPerception

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi Sam,

What can I do for you this month?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Re: 03 Intuitive - Charlie Brown Reads for MyPerception

Post by Myperception »

Hi Charlie, I was told by my employer to reduce the sales visitation frequency and guidance towards the sales team, and station in the hotel reception counter with the front office team to observe how they work. I started my first career back in 2002, was given an opportunity to work at front desk, but i choose to work in back office revenue team. My first superior told me that i can speak fluent english if work in the back office team, my career advancement will be limited compare to front desk. But i still pick revenue team, and move up in sales department till today.

I realise myself dislike to work or station at front desk, or anything related to train front desk staff to work and stand there with them. This is not my kind of thing, and I against it much after I get to know have to do this in all the properties we manage for customers. I am fine with outdoor or indoor sales appoinment, but i just detest to base at front desk.

I know with my character, once i against the job, i wont last. I am seriously thinking to discuss with employer to turn my full time job to part time. There is a clause in employment letter if i tender wihtin 6 months, i have to compensate 1 month salary. I am not looking for leaving the job as i also do not have alternative now, but i would like to have the freedom to select my task, by not been forcing to a department that never i like or i experienced.

This is the whole scenario as a better understanding for my workplace. My question is : can i discuss with employer to change me as full timer to part timer or freelancer. To have more freedom to pick the task i can do or don't want to do. How to reason to him by not needing me to compensate the 1 month salary, or do not need to put me at reception counter? Am i still suitable for this industry?

If me sentenses are too confusing. Please let me know. I can rephrase it. Thanks Charlie.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Can Myperception be successful in influencing their work situation? That is, will they be able to have more say in what their tasks are.

Beatles Tarot - Page of Pennies

Page of Pennies.png
Page of Pennies.png (191.08 KiB) Viewed 886 times

Strength color - Blue
Weakness color - White

Let’s begin with the white. This color clothes a young woman. She reprsents you and the newness of your current job. There is a dance, presumably between you and your supervisor. Unfortunately, however, this is not a dance between equal partners. Your employer has total control of the situation and, without their support, the fall will be painful, possibly quite injurous.

What is the strength of this situation? What can work in your favor? The blue floor ultimately supports both of you. This actually looks to me like the situation with your company. Your manager (Paul McCartney) stands on the company (the floor) and you stand on your manager. The good part about this is that although the floor will hurt you if you hit it, it doesn’t really care about what’s happening to you. This gives your manager the freedom move you around.

When I start to think about things in the terms of the blue and white that I defined above, a couple of things start to clarify.

1) Because the floor will hurt you when you hit it, I think this says fairly clearly that you will not get to keep your 1 month salary if you leave.

2) I wrote that your manager/supervisor has the freedom to move you around. That is not quite the same thing as saying that he can or will give YOU the freedom to move yourself around. That is, I doubt that he will let you choose your own tasks. If he did so, it would be like putting you directly onto the floor next to him. That is something that the floor would definitley notice. If your workplace is like most businesses, a big part of your supervisor’s job is to make sure that the bigger business (i.e. the floor) isn’t bothered by the likes of Pages. He can’t give you the freedom to move on the floor but if you look at the card, he does seem interested in your success. He doesn’t look like he wants you to fall or fail.

So…logically, it would seem that asking to choose your own tasks is a bad idea, but that you can probably get him to assign you things that are more favorable to your tastes. How to best approach this conversation is probably best left for another reading.

3) Leaving the colors aside, Pages can often symbolize learning and gaining new skills. I think it’s very possible that there are not long term plans to keep you on the front desk but that your manager wants you there for a short time as part of your training.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi Charlie, I am impressed with your intuitive reading.
Charlie Brown wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 16:55 1) Because the floor will hurt you when you hit it, I think this says fairly clearly that you will not get to keep your 1 month salary if you leave.
Totally understand, since it stated in the employment letter clause. Either I need to pull through after 11th August 2019 only can tender, than I will not need to compensate 1 month salary. Or I am lucky enough to have a new employer willing to buy me off :lol:
Charlie Brown wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 16:55 2) I wrote that your manager/supervisor has the freedom to move you around. That is not quite the same thing as saying that he can or will give YOU the freedom to move yourself around. That is, I doubt that he will let you choose your own tasks. If he did so, it would be like putting you directly onto the floor next to him. That is something that the floor would definitley notice. If your workplace is like most businesses, a big part of your supervisor’s job is to make sure that the bigger business (i.e. the floor) isn’t bothered by the likes of Pages. He can’t give you the freedom to move on the floor but if you look at the card, he does seem interested in your success. He doesn’t look like he wants you to fall or fail.

So…logically, it would seem that asking to choose your own tasks is a bad idea, but that you can probably get him to assign you things that are more favorable to your tastes. How to best approach this conversation is probably best left for another reading.
Will not request to only do the tasks that more on my liking. I will go with the flow, and see 6 months later, if I still unable to accept, will leave for sure. My employer may not be that bad, he did want the team / company to be successful, just myself do not think the task or industry that I can develop anymore as it makes no difference in past 14 years, as well as now my return after 2 years in other industry.
Charlie Brown wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 16:55 3) Leaving the colors aside, Pages can often symbolize learning and gaining new skills. I think it’s very possible that there are not long term plans to keep you on the front desk but that your manager wants you there for a short time as part of your training.
It's not everyday, it's only weekly basis. But i do have to cover sales team coaching schedule, so I will reduce it to once a month after equally divided to all areas to oversee.

Thanks for your reading. It's clear my doubts, and you did it well. I look forward to read for you in Lenormand group, as now waiting for my Rana George deck to reach me most likely this month :D

Return to “03 March Intuitive Reading Circle”