This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive - kare reads for jaq

Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
kare
Sage

Intuitive - kare reads for jaq

Post by kare »

Hi, jaq,

I am looking forward to reading for you. What is your question?

Thank you!
jaq
Sage

Re: Intuitive - kare reads for jaq

Post by jaq »

kare wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 12:54 Hi, jaq,

I am looking forward to reading for you. What is your question?

Thank you!
Hi kare!

I'd be interested in what my strength and weaknesses are in relationship to this new project at work. Thanks!
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Great! Thank you.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Hi, jaq,

I used the Druid Craft Tarot and this was the format of your reading: I used three sections. The top section that starts with the reversed Lovers is the signifier section. The card on the left, reversed Lovers, is you. The card on the right, the Ten of Swords, is the signifier representing the work project. The card bridging the two, representing the creative tension that connects you and the project (maybe your approach to it) is the Four of Cups.

The trio on the bottom left represents the strengths you bring to the project, and the trio on the bottom right represents the weaknesses you bring. If I could have fit it all in one picture, I would have just lined up both of these trios under your signifier since they are about you. I don't want you to think I somehow lined up your weaknesses with the project signifier. It was just a practical arrangement for keeping it all in one shot that was zoomed in enough for you to see the cards clearly.

First the significations. Reversed Lovers represents you in the context of the project. If they represent a creative union, reversed they seem to indicate you have some reluctance in approaching the project, or a fear of making a bad choice, or even a fear of surrendering your individuality to the team - if it is a group effort. The card representing the project is the ten of swords. Sometimes that is a card representing destruction of the ego, or the end of one thing that leads to a new beginning. The 4 of cups is the bridge between. It's a card of limits. So if you worry that you will lose yourself in the project, perhaps working within clearly defined roles and limitations is the way to maintain a sense of your own independence and value.

On the right are the cards representing your weakness. The reversed Hermit indicates you may isolate yourself or feel isolated. You should seek out support and networks in the workplace. The reversed Wheel could mean you are resisting change, or that you are not trusting the natural cycle of things. This has me thinking of the ten of swords, things coming to an end and new beginnings. Reversed seven of cups - choice again, as with the lovers reversed. I wonder if in this case it means you feel you don't have a choice, limited in your options with regard to the project. It's an area of struggle. Or rather than seeing all the possibilities, you don't always have the ability to see them. They were all reversed.

On your strengths, you have a reversed King of Wands. I see this as saying you are not a domineering person. A good quality on a project that is collaborative. Nine of cups shows your creativity is flourishing, an interesting counterpoint to the reversed seven in the weaknesses, but they might be addressing different issues. Nine shows you are confident and emotionally satisfied, so no drama. And finally Three of Wands. You work hard, you have ideas and are enthusiastic about them, you are able to realize goals, so you have a lot of agency here that is well-suited to a project. You have a lot to contribute.

Overall, I see potential reluctance to commit to the project, but a lot of qualities that would be perfect for working on one. Please let me know if some of this was way off. Thank you!
Attachments
IMG_20190314_082958149.jpg
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

I have to apologize. I just saw the more detailed instructions for the format to follow, and I don't know how I missed them. I will update your reading by the deadline. I am so sorry.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

kare wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 04:58 I have to apologize. I just saw the more detailed instructions for the format to follow, and I don't know how I missed them. I will update your reading by the deadline. I am so sorry.
Please don't worry, no need to do a second reading - especially since I've already read your reading, so - it's done :)
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

kare wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 04:36 Hi, jaq,

I used the Druid Craft Tarot and this was the format of your reading: I used three sections. The top section that starts with the reversed Lovers is the signifier section. The card on the left, reversed Lovers, is you. The card on the right, the Ten of Swords, is the signifier representing the work project. The card bridging the two, representing the creative tension that connects you and the project (maybe your approach to it) is the Four of Cups.

The trio on the bottom left represents the strengths you bring to the project, and the trio on the bottom right represents the weaknesses you bring. If I could have fit it all in one picture, I would have just lined up both of these trios under your signifier since they are about you. I don't want you to think I somehow lined up your weaknesses with the project signifier. It was just a practical arrangement for keeping it all in one shot that was zoomed in enough for you to see the cards clearly.

First the significations. Reversed Lovers represents you in the context of the project. If they represent a creative union, reversed they seem to indicate you have some reluctance in approaching the project, or a fear of making a bad choice, or even a fear of surrendering your individuality to the team - if it is a group effort. The card representing the project is the ten of swords. Sometimes that is a card representing destruction of the ego, or the end of one thing that leads to a new beginning. The 4 of cups is the bridge between. It's a card of limits. So if you worry that you will lose yourself in the project, perhaps working within clearly defined roles and limitations is the way to maintain a sense of your own independence and value.
Yup, there is reluctance, there is fear of approaching it in a way that is counterproductive to the aims of the project. Yes, it involves groups. My job is to gently persuade and support people in changing their practice. Yes, I could lose myself. So the clearly identified boundaries are important!

On the right are the cards representing your weakness. The reversed Hermit indicates you may isolate yourself or feel isolated. You should seek out support and networks in the workplace. The reversed Wheel could mean you are resisting change, or that you are not trusting the natural cycle of things. This has me thinking of the ten of swords, things coming to an end and new beginnings. Reversed seven of cups - choice again, as with the lovers reversed. I wonder if in this case it means you feel you don't have a choice, limited in your options with regard to the project. It's an area of struggle. Or rather than seeing all the possibilities, you don't always have the ability to see them. They were all reversed.
Yes, it's a role that has aspects of isolation, and I can easily be the Hermit. The Wheel? It's me resisting no change :) I am well-known at work for seeing way more possibilities than others; however, I wonder whether I see all the possibilities for parts of this project. It's not so much that my options are limited but my sphere of influence is not as large as it should be for the magnitude of this project. That's always been my problem in this position. Could it refer to that?

On your strengths, you have a reversed King of Wands. I see this as saying you are not a domineering person. A good quality on a project that is collaborative. Nine of cups shows your creativity is flourishing, an interesting counterpoint to the reversed seven in the weaknesses, but they might be addressing different issues. Nine shows you are confident and emotionally satisfied, so no drama. And finally Three of Wands. You work hard, you have ideas and are enthusiastic about them, you are able to realize goals, so you have a lot of agency here that is well-suited to a project. You have a lot to contribute.
No, I'm not domineering, and my creativity is solid. No, I'm not into drama. Everything about the Three of Wands is true.

Overall, I see potential reluctance to commit to the project, but a lot of qualities that would be perfect for working on one. Please let me know if some of this was way off. Thank you!
So ... just to summarize for myself - what I think I could work on are
- fear of approaching the project in a way that is counterproductive to the aims of the project
- clearly identify boundaries
- watch my "Hermit" self
- what are the possibilities for those parts of the project where I feel hemmed in?
- I need to talk to my supervisor to give me more support in terms of making my sphere of influence clear to her peers

This has been very helpful!

Isabella
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Thank you for the feedback. It was very helpful. I hope the project goes well for you and that your boss is supportive.

Return to “03 March Intuitive Reading Circle”