This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Intuitive - Myperception reads for kare

Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Forum rules
Participants in the March Intuitive Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
Myperception
Sage

Intuitive - Myperception reads for kare

Post by Myperception »

Hi kare, may I have your question please?
kare
Sage

Re: Intuitive - Myperception reads for kare

Post by kare »

Myperception wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 05:07 Hi kare, may I have your question please?
Thank you for reading for me. My question is kind of weird. For months, when I do readings for myself, the Queen of Swords keeps coming up, even across decks. Then in the last week or two, the Ten of Swords started showing in different decks, while the Queen was still making an appearance. Finally twice on Saturday I got the Princess (Page) of Swords, while the Ten was showing up. Sometimes these are reversed -Queen and Ten, but not so much lately with the Queen. My question is what is the message? I think it must be evolving with the new cards appearing. So the Queen still shows up, but two new swords have been also showing up now. Today just got an Ace of Swords (reversed). They all feel connected to me.

If you need more info, like how I read the cards, I can share. They come up in all different types of spreads and readings.

Is this something you can do a reading on? Thank you.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Can i have all the details of which spread you used and which swords card came out? The more details will be better for me. Such as your questions for those spread etc
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

The Queen of Swords has come up in so many spreads starting months back that I am unable to give lots of detail. But I can say I have been doing a lot of readings about moving forward both with a new career--forging one of my own design, if and when I am able; and moving forward is connected to leaving behind a career I was passionate about but that has been both tramautizing and something I have felt a failure at. I have a lot of burdens I struggle to set down on that one. I think she is connected to my lifelong struggle with self-confidence and assertiveness. But I still am not sure. She just seems to come up. Daily spot check readings, career and life path readings... Like I wonder if I am over thinking. Not everything has to center on a bad experience I am starting to move on from. I have read her as empowering, encouraging me to trust in myself and to be more confident, or warning me that I need to work on my confidence.

Princess of Swords and Ten of swords have come up recently when doing month of March daily three card spreads. Generally on the topic of where am I at, what do I need, etc. Reversed Ten came up this weekend on "the heart of the issue" place in the daily spread. The issue presumably being simply moving on with peace from either the career or the baggage I carry. Like a relief.

Yesterday I got the reversed ace of swords for what do you release, and the upright three of swords for what do you want to hear--like I'm ready for the transformation that grows from the bad experience. Also a relief.

So they seem connected and seem to be intensifying lately and getting more positive. I see them all as hopeful, themes of fresh perspective, moving on, new start, using my intellect over my anxiety/sometimes tumultuous emotional state.

I hope that helps. I asked this question because it would help to have a perspective other than my own. I don't want to get lost down a rabbit hole of my own thoughts and end up with an inbalanced view of what this is all about when these swords keep emerging.

Thank you.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Let me confirm on your query. Now the job you are working is good. But you would like to pursue your interest and have to drop the current job, is it? You cant decide which path for your career, is it? I am confused with the sentenses.

Can you also share the pic with me on your Queen of swords card?
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

The Queens are from on left, Borderless Rider Waite, on right top, Llewellyn Tarot, and right bottom, Morgan Greer.

To clarify, I do not think my current career is healthy for me to continue in. I am hoping to find a new career that is a better fit. I hope this helps. Thank you.

kare
Attachments
IMG_20190314_150844151.jpg
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks alot kare. Your cards and questions are clear now. I will be doing the reading this weekend. Stay tune 😉
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Hi kare, i am using Golden Tarot of KLIMT to read your situation base on 3 cards, as i would like to particularly explain each situations, as well as suggesting what is your strength and weaknesses.
1552654040234741.jpeg

Card 1 - Your strength and weaknesses
The major colours appear in the hanged man card are orange and brown. Orange is a joyful lively colour, while brown is a stable and stagnant colour. You are a person enjoy working in a joyful, happy, intellectual place or some artistic/design/crafting task will be more suitable for you. A job that require more in talking also can consider. But if a job is too routine, not much changes or development, your soul will dry out very soon.

Card 2 - Your current environment
When you initialy joined this workplace should be fine for you, as green is a growth. But now it seems like mix up with alot of colours. The roots making the greenery become very complicated. If your workplace now is complicated and it affected the working harmony, than it is seriously affected you mentally and spiritually. The harmony and peace that originally storing in you will become a mess too. It caused you to feel stucked and draining here.

Card 3 - Your change
Dark green is a healing of your soul, a peace of mind, a celebration of freeing yourself in emotional way. So it's a positive sign of you find or restore your own happiness. Well, all of us only live once, life is not long. If you are ready to go with new career path, well plan ahead. Than you may have to think about what's life meaning to you? How to live your life with no regrets? Human all of us are not perfect, but we can always choose to live at our fullest within our ability. Your changes of new career path is strongly suggested here. That's why Queen of swords is a sign hinting you all the time. Cut the phase, cut the past. Move on with zest.

I hope this reading make sense to you. Appreciate you can share with me on your feedback 😊
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

So .... I notice you guys didn't use the approach that was suggested ... ?
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Thanks jaq for reminding focus on the intuitive as the keypoint of this reading. I had input the intuitive points when i first seen the cards and the readings in more intuitive ways than theoritical ways, may not be that great, but hopefully can enhance on monthly reading circle basis.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Myperception wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 02:20 Thanks jaq for reminding focus on the intuitive as the keypoint of this reading. I had input the intuitive points when i first seen the cards and the readings in more intuitive ways than theoritical ways, may not be that great, but hopefully can enhance on monthly reading circle basis.
Actually, the approach suggested was this one viewtopic.php?f=172&t=1213#p6448. Not a big deal, but I have to say I was looking forward to seeing how people would do it :)
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

In fairness, you didn't post anything about that until after we had both already signed up. I wouldn't have even seen if you hadn't used the sign-up thread to also be our reading thread.
I believe in Crystal Light.
jaq
Sage

Post by jaq »

Charlie Brown wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 19:49 In fairness, you didn't post anything about that until after we had both already signed up. I wouldn't have even seen if you hadn't used the sign-up thread to also be our reading thread.
K, got it.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

I used it though and I was surprised at how effective it seemed to be. Not being my life/question though, I can't attest to its accuracy.
I believe in Crystal Light.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Myperception wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 02:20 Thanks jaq for reminding focus on the intuitive as the keypoint of this reading. I had input the intuitive points when i first seen the cards and the readings in more intuitive ways than theoritical ways, may not be that great, but hopefully can enhance on monthly reading circle basis.
Apologies, Myperception, I should have worded my question like a strength and weakness question. Thank you for your reading. I will provide feedback soon.
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Myperception wrote: 15 Mar 2019, 12:48 Hi kare, i am using Golden Tarot of KLIMT to read your situation base on 3 cards, as i would like to particularly explain each situations, as well as suggesting what is your strength and weaknesses.

1552654040234741.jpeg

Card 1 - Your strength and weaknesses
The major colours appear in the hanged man card are orange and brown. Orange is a joyful lively colour, while brown is a stable and stagnant colour. You are a person enjoy working in a joyful, happy, intellectual place or some artistic/design/crafting task will be more suitable for you. A job that require more in talking also can consider. But if a job is too routine, not much changes or development, your soul will dry out very soon.

Card 2 - Your current environment
When you initialy joined this workplace should be fine for you, as green is a growth. But now it seems like mix up with alot of colours. The roots making the greenery become very complicated. If your workplace now is complicated and it affected the working harmony, than it is seriously affected you mentally and spiritually. The harmony and peace that originally storing in you will become a mess too. It caused you to feel stucked and draining here.

Card 3 - Your change
Dark green is a healing of your soul, a peace of mind, a celebration of freeing yourself in emotional way. So it's a positive sign of you find or restore your own happiness. Well, all of us only live once, life is not long. If you are ready to go with new career path, well plan ahead. Than you may have to think about what's life meaning to you? How to live your life with no regrets? Human all of us are not perfect, but we can always choose to live at our fullest within our ability. Your changes of new career path is strongly suggested here. That's why Queen of swords is a sign hinting you all the time. Cut the phase, cut the past. Move on with zest.

I hope this reading make sense to you. Appreciate you can share with me on your feedback 😊
Thank you for this reading. I apologize for not presenting the question as strengths and weaknesses. What you said in the Hanged Man card about orange and brown are so interesting to me. I love orange, and am hoping to eventually find a job or a new position in my current job that allows me to be more creative. My current job definitely is too routine and feels very stagnant, like the brown color you mention.

On the second card, you are right that this position has been a place of growth just when I needed it, and that is something I had not considered before. Thank you for that insight. It is now a complicated situation that has affected me mentally and emotionally, and sometimes I want to run away. :) But you have given me something to think about. The positive aspects of this job. And this is helping me to feel better about it. Thank you.

When you talk about the restoring/healing aspect of dark green and cutting with the past, I did not think of the Queen of Swords as cutting the phase. But you are right. I always thought of her as moving forward confidently. But she has a sword, and part of moving forward is cutting the parts of the past that hold us back. Thank you for that insight. After reading what you have written, I think the job is not the only thing to cut, but also the past mental and emotional experiences that have troubled me. Maybe this is more important to do so that I can move on happily with a new job. I thought the job and the emotional experiences were connected, but actually I now think they are not so connected.

This is so helpful. Thank you so much. You have given me a lot to think about.
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

No problem. I was also being very excited to read for you and i neglected the questions form. But it's alright as i felt the reading able to help you as well as myself. It's 2 ways learning. I appreciate your feedback.

I sincerely wish you have good career transformation ahead, and you able to restore your happiness :)
kare
Sage

Post by kare »

Myperception wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 16:22 No problem. I was also being very excited to read for you and i neglected the questions form. But it's alright as i felt the reading able to help you as well as myself. It's 2 ways learning. I appreciate your feedback.

I sincerely wish you have good career transformation ahead, and you able to restore your happiness :)
Thank you so much. I hope all goes well with your work too.

Return to “03 March Intuitive Reading Circle”